@Musically-inclined Rioters: Where can I get your music?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheScarredBow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Greetings all.

I opened up the League of Legends patch client and hit play, then alt-tabbed to another screen when I heard this amazing work of art playing through my earpieces. I think the Riot team have done amazing work with their music for the game, and put a lot of effort into it, and it really shows. I'd just like to say; thanks for all the effort you guys put into the music, it adds that much more depth and fantasy to the game that I love so very much.

Now to the matter at hand. I must know where I can get my hands on the music you genius people actually create specifically for the game and the multiple login screens you've made. They are all amazing, and I'd love to be able to listen to them on the way to work or when I'm just chilling. Because it's amazing. So if you lovely internet people or Rioters themselves could possibly direct me to the place to either buy or download this amazing music, please do.

Also, as a hobby, I've always loved the thought of getting into digitally created music. If the Rioters that actually work on the music for this game, or even as a hobby, could point me in the right direction as software goes, I'd love it. Thanks for reading this long-winded post. I love your work Riot, you are, by far, my favorite games company.

Thanks again. Your musical talent is the epitome of art and skill in every form.

Best wishes,
TheScarredBow

TheScarredBow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Bump.

TheScarredBow

07-25-2012

I would like to bump this again, so I can get a response...

Mundo Mutual

07-25-2012

I don't even want to get the MP3's, if I could just get the music (from various character's login screens) to cycle while I am playing summoners' rift I would actually "enable" in game music.

Maybe take a page out of other games playbook and be able to check/un-check certain songs on the rotations.

TheScarredBow

07-25-2012

I'd really love the MP3's personally. But your idea seems to suit the way you wish to play, and I think Riot possibly could cater to many peoples wants and needs regarding the music.

LordanHollos

07-26-2012

Bumping this. I'd love to be able to get my hands on a league of legends OST or some such thing.

TheScarredBow

07-28-2012

If we could get an answer for the inquiry I would love you forever. <3

TheScarredBow

07-31-2012

I think I'll bump this one more time, and then leave it to die if there is no response. I suppose. :/

hrushahrusha

08-07-2012

Yes, please put it up somewhere. LoL OST would be a nice gift for season 2 players

AlethiaArete

08-07-2012

Soundtrack please!