First Impression of miss Fortune,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Provocateur

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najster View Post
Is her R damage physical or magic?
It takes the highest after ratios.
I only managed one game with her today in a rated solo queue. 1v1 she didn't do so hot. I usually stuck to the brush and popped up in time to spam everything. I took zerker's boots and last whisper to start then worked into frozen mallet, infinity edge and bloodthirster, just to see what her ult could do.

It was only one game, but overall I would just say she is... balanced as AD. Trying AP next, maybe go for AS/AP and test her W out.

Takalah

09-08-2010

she makes me wished i had saved up the 3150 IP i blew on Teemo. sigh.

SilentWhisper

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocateur View Post
It takes the highest after ratios.
I only managed one game with her today in a rated solo queue. 1v1 she didn't do so hot. I usually stuck to the brush and popped up in time to spam everything. I took zerker's boots and last whisper to start then worked into frozen mallet, infinity edge and bloodthirster, just to see what her ult could do.

It was only one game, but overall I would just say she is... balanced as AD. Trying AP next, maybe go for AS/AP and test her W out.
think he was asking if her abilities magic or AD, in that are they affected by armor or magic resisty (and magic and armor pen). Know that MIR and her ult are magic damage, don't know about her Q.

Also, for her ult it says that it does damage per bullet, is it possible to be hit by more than one bullet in each "wave" she shoots out?

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najster View Post
She's gonna make AOE stack teams even more crazy, as she has not one but TWO AOE's, one of which snares! Slap her with an Amumu/Galio and some other AOE heroes like Annie/Kat/Fiddle and gg.

Is her R damage physical or magic?
R is magic dmg. What is worth noting is that Make It Rain at rank 5 has 335 base dmg and 40% slow for 1,5s with 0.8 ratio.

M4nTiCoR3

09-08-2010

Sigh...Love to try her out...but can't. How long will the server be down?!?!?

So again...LOVE TO....CAN'T!

[edit] been trying since 11am...it's now 5pm...sigh

SoaringStarl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

It should be mentioned that her R-cone is deceptively wide too. The only way to avoid getting damaged seems to be to interrupt her.

M4nTiCoR3

09-08-2010

Well it was 7pm before I was finally was able to log on. Promptly purchased MF and played a few games. Here are 10 things I learned after a few games...

1. The words "glass cannon" cannot be emphasised enough with this chick. She may have some huge late game damage potential, but surviving any kind of significant burst damage or gank is tricky.

2. Mana is defintly an issue if you dont itemize or spec her right. Chalice is nice, and that new manamune sword has potential. Also thinking sheen, could be good on her.

3. She is ranged, but she doesnt reach out and touch players like trist or kog. Several ranged champs = or excede her range, making it hard to keep your speed buff up without getting hit. Dancing lessons required.

4. I am liking 15-0-15 for masteries, grabbing AS, ArPen, Dam from offensive, and Move speed and mana regen from utlility. If i go utility i use mana regen seals and skimp on mp5 items like chalice. I am alos trying builds that utilizes dodge seals and the nimbleness mastery, but i need more time to play with it.

5. Her ult is game changing once your itemized if you have another champ that can lock down their team for you. Someone like Galio or Amumu who can maximize your number of targets. Also fun is a champ like Vlad can make it hurt even more with his hemoplague. Both are ideal for her. I can see her comboing nicely with many established AoE teams.

6. She is easy on the eyes and the voice acting with her taunt, jokes, and other catch phrases are clever and not as annoying as other champs I play with.

7. Her passive speed buff is significant, but even better with speed enhancing masteries and runes. I was pushing just under 500 speed with level 2 boots, runes, and the utility mastery. Imagine what kind of mobility she would have with BoM! I am very much considering trying them on her, as her speed buff is useless in figths since she loses it as soon as she is targeted anyhow. With boots of mobility and her buff, I predict she will have insane map presance, and be able to set up ganks like nobodies biz.

8. Her W skill, impure shots i think its called, grants an AS buff as an active that is great for nuking unmaned towers once your minion waves breach the turret for you.

9. Exaust can allow you to stand toe to toe with an enemy champ and let your huge DPS win the day. Without it you lack the durability to 1v1 anyone in a straight up slugfest. Lots of harrassment is the key until you can lock them down with make it rain, and then use your ult to finish them off. The ult has good range, but if your not careful towers will lock on to you and annialate you before its over.

10. Did I mention she was HOT! =p