First Impression of miss Fortune,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wanderingsniper

09-08-2010

Just did my first game as Miss fortune and did great, And I relized there is a great synergy with manamune and her, gives her mana and regan with also supplying LOTS of AD. Cause her abilities are really spamable and fast attack makes it out pretty fast.

Anyone else have any other impressions on her?

SxFx

09-08-2010

Well, saw u doing pretty good with her. And yes, she seems very interesting champion to play, I think some kinda of AP / hybrid build just might work with her.

gun fu panda

09-08-2010

Yeah, Manamune is *** for her. I liked her on TR, although I'm a little disappointed that Riot felt she was worth 6300 IP.

imbri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
Yeah, Manamune is *** for her. I liked her on TR, although I'm a little disappointed that Riot felt she was worth 6300 IP.
Bleh. Might as well just make her 975/3150. I don't have a problem with "paying" or her as it were, it just seems like having a champ like this (and Galio, and probably some others) @ 6300 just throws off the whole concept of the more difficult/tricky (but not "more powerful") champs @ 6300.

Cyrenic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Since 3 of her abilities do magic dmg, it looks like AD/Magic pen might be good on her. Magic pen runes and sorc shoes for magic pen, for instance. Just get a last whisper and she'd be covered on armor pen with it working with her Q.

Ticklestick

09-08-2010

How are you guys playing

MakoEffect

09-08-2010

Riot didn't feel she is worth 6300. It's just what they have to do now for people that have nothing else to buy. And my first game with her it was...so ******ed, I didn't think she'd do that much damage, Manawhat ever, the new item is amazing on her, and I think I might build a Tri force on her. More mana more ad more Atk speed and the extra damage from sheen proc thing. Oh and the movement speed she desperatly needs when she doesn't have strut up.

Destabilizator

09-08-2010

The ratios are 0.8 on Make It Rain and 0.2 AP or 75% AD (if I'm not mistaken) on Ult. I'd say AD is the way to go tho, since autoatk is big portion of your damage potential.

Najster

09-08-2010

She's gonna make AOE stack teams even more crazy, as she has not one but TWO AOE's, one of which snares! Slap her with an Amumu/Galio and some other AOE heroes like Annie/Kat/Fiddle and gg.

Is her R damage physical or magic?

NainaHellebron

09-08-2010

havent play her yet but my potential build for her is;

Sapphire + hp pot build into manamune
sorcerer boots for her ult and other abilities
sword of the occult because i usually do well enough through games to get 10+ stacks
sheen build into tri force if i can after getting IF and phage
infinity edge
phage

lastly if i had the money i would fill it with a bloodthirster