Vladimir 7 21.88%
Caitlyn 2 6.25%
Yorick 8 25.00%
Nocturne 1 3.13%
Shyvana 8 25.00%
Varus 6 18.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Vladimir vs Varus vs Shyvana vs Yorick vs Nocturne Vs Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlevaPaprika

07-22-2012

Hello, i am close to getting 6300 IP soon so i was just wondering which one from those 6 champions to buy. I was going to buy Vladimir but i don't know if he's any good at the moment. Every time I spectate a game, Vladimir is always like 0/3 or something. To me, Yorick and Caitlyn are very tempting but i want to hear your thoughts. So who should i buy?

(Please don't say that I should buy someone because that champion is your main, I want a professional answer)

Thanks

unattentive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

depends on what you're doing yorick is just annoying to lane against , never see him do bad top, caitlyn is a decent carry due to here auto attack range, wouldn't be able to tell you about varus, nocturne is viable but not the best right now, shyv is a good jungle ,besides the lack of cc, can't tell you about vlad.

MRsev24

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Yorick, I main him top and I've almost never failed vs a top. Except for some heavy bruisers such as Riven and Renek.

NJ Gamer

07-29-2012

Get shyvana and buy tiamats
if u hit whole enemy team deals 2000% dmg!

Judas Priest

07-29-2012

Vladimir is my second main, he is very difficult to master.

KeanuCleaves

07-30-2012

What are you looking for and what champions do you already own? Jungle? AD? AP? These 6 champions are all really different...