Mundo Bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKumar

09-08-2010

Hey.

I've been thinking. Riot should implement a Dr. Mundo Bot. Sure, he is hard to use and making AI for Skill shooting and toggling for Bots is kind of hard to program in (or, so I've heard). Here's a very not-time-consuming and cost-effective solution:

Do not give Dr. Mundo Bot an AI script. What will this accomplish, you say?

Mundo will (literally) go where he pleases.

Discuss.

-Kumar

Half Dead Hero

09-08-2010

Simply genius

Devalut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

The day i die is when i a game to a bot, I like your suggestion but riot should make it more difficult and of course matching the humans completely sneaky mind is nearly impossible (or completely, im not a programmer shut up) so i think that when the difficulty has a vocabulary of over two four letter words I.E. Noob and Easy then riot should implement new bot champions.

KKumar

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devalut View Post
The day i die is when i a game to a bot, I like your suggestion but riot should make it more difficult and of course matching the humans completely sneaky mind is nearly impossible (or completely, im not a programmer shut up) so i think that when the difficulty has a vocabulary of over two four letter words I.E. Noob and Easy then riot should implement new bot champions.
Well, I wasn't saying implement a human brain, I said do not implement ANY AI scripting whatsoever, so that the champion, Mundo, will use his own self-scientifically-enhanced brain to go where he pleases. Also, humans are not robots and will never work like robots, so a robot cannot be a human either, nor have human thought, so it is literally impossible to input a human thought script into a computer; hence, why I suggested put no AI to make it easier on everyone at Riot.

-Kumar

Yellow Jester

09-08-2010

This thread delivers like fed ex.

KKumar

09-08-2010

Need a red post right about now...

-Kumar

Vijaya

09-08-2010

If I had a red post to give, I would give it to you.

newsca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-08-2010

Needs more ashe bot

KKumar

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsca View Post
Needs more ashe bot
Quit trolling my thread, sir [/sarcasm]. Ashe Bot is unprogrammable. She won't know what to do when she stun you with her ult.

-Kumar

9Heart

09-08-2010

wow that makes perfect sense when you say he will go where he pleases xD Agreed that should happen