High ELO Livestream Directory

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

09-08-2010

What is a stream?

Due to the lack of a replay function or observer mode in the game, streams are the workaround that allow people to watch other players in live or archived games. Several websites such allow the ability to stream video off of your computer screen (most prominent in LoL are the services of livestream and own3dtv).

Why would you watch streams?

Streams allow you to watch the gameplay of other players. Fortunately for the community, a good number of top ELO players have taken to streaming. This is great for the casual player because it will allow you to watch the gameplay and techniques used by high ranked players and learn from their example.

So what's this thread for?

The goal of this thread is to create a compilation of active streams used by TOP 100 ELO players. I limit this thread to players in the top 100 of any ladder because literally hundreds of people stream and I want to reserve this for the cream of the crop. I'm creating this thread with only the knowledge of half a dozen or so streams. Obviously there are many more fitting into this category, so I need you guys to post them here, and if you could provide me with what players stream there (random players, maybe members of a certain team), what type of gameplay they usually have (ranked games? aram? afk 90% of the time with youtube videos playing?), and the level of activity. Also if you have information for me to flush out the provided links I will add that in as well.

More information will be added about each stream as it comes in. Thanks in advance.

CURRENT ACTIVE HIGH ELO STREAMS

CLG (ow3dtv) - HotshotGG, nicosharp, wickd, Morecowbell

AoN (livestream)

Runeterra (livestream)

EpikGamer (own3dtv) - DanDinh

Tree Eskimo (livestream)

Nicosharp (ow3dtv)

Vman7 (livestream)

Lykaeus (livestream)

Wickd (EU server) (own3dtv)

EDIT:

Just found a thread that is more comprehensive with many more streams, please refer to that and ignore my feeble efforts. Thanks!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=234612

Hyfe

09-08-2010

Bump for being on page 2 in <2 minutes.

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Hyfe?! The Nasus guide?!

I love it.

Hyfe

09-08-2010

Thx bro.

Bump again due to insta-page 2.

Leo Aiolia

09-08-2010

hello OP

now i can look at their skill then back to mine then back to theirs then back to mine ! sadly they have more skill than me but if i stop QQing , feeding and start watching these streams i can be top-elo . Look down back up im finaly top elo on a boat watching these streams look at my skill look again my skill is now diamonds !

yea im on a horse

Hyfe

Kamiel Rovi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

omigod bump! Hey reds, if there's no replay feature at least pin this topic down and support it!

Hyfe

09-08-2010

Need some inputs people, I know there are some more top ELO streamers out there!

4bidden

09-08-2010

livestream is wayyyyyy to laggg

Hyfe

09-08-2010

Updated and seeking inputs.

12345 ... 6