imo teemo is a fun ruiner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaberZ View Post
I personally see no problem with teemo. in fact, i believe he is underpowered, i believe he deserves a buff, to his shrooms preferably
Oh you

Redeemed In Fire

08-18-2012

I honestly agree. Even if he's squishy, a good one rarely is catchable. Try and run at him? Shroom! Actually get to him? Blind, Move Quick, shroom! The annoying part of his shrooms is the slow, not the damage (its low in the first place and people build lots of mr here).

I know there are counters that dunk him (basically anything with longer range), but he still kinda sucks to vs...

Phourc

08-19-2012

*read topic and thought was about that friggin blind*

Now I'm not so down with it haha

TheBeetle

08-19-2012

Teemo counters auto attackers which are most peoples' favorite picks.
He also counters glass cannon builds.
But even with marginal MR it's still obnoxious that you have a choice of:
A) Not go through the jungle
B) Show up at the fight low HP
C) Oracles every time you die, this is dominion, you're probably going to die once in a while.

And the fact is he's only limited by the number of mushrooms he can get in a given time period, no time limit, no cap which means he doesn't really need to be particularly strategic with placement, if no one swipes them out at some point he just puts them wherever he **** well feels, in rows, so you hit one after another late game.

Then he become ungankable bot lane so he can free farm

Wrathofrecca

08-19-2012

He's so squishy his mushrooms are a joke. The CD inhibits him from pooping them out anymore.

Darkaangel

08-19-2012

Playing as Heimerdinger i always had seeing nunu. Let me drop a turret for you to eat, and one for you to iceball. No you don't have to stop keep chasing me down.

Darkaangel

08-19-2012

I love playing as Heimerdinger. But every time i see a Nunu i start to rage. He always eats my turrets. Nothing like helping my opponent gain hp/mana.

Even with max cooldown reduction it's still 16 seconds to get enough to drop another turret.