imo teemo is a fun ruiner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

07-23-2012

that last comment made me feel like Dan Dinh

Panwar

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by denz brujah View Post
personally i feel his shrooms are annoying but i feel the real issue is atk spd ... Machine gunning aa's ... Combined with blind/poison is a tad on the op side
kkkkaaaayyyylllleeee.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

If Teemo isn't building AP, the shrooms don't really hurt much. If he is, they hurt a lot, but there is one very easy way to mitigate that.

Pay Attention, Know Your Opponent.

Firstly, it's up to you to keep an eye on your enemy's builds, especially if they're the sort that can go either way. If I see a Teemo going AD/AS, I pretty much don't care about shrooms. I notice AD Teemos care less about littering Shrooms everywhere anyway.
If they're AP, you know they are going to want shrooms all over. Health Relics and Speed Shrines are among the most common spots, which is why they're actually not very good to place there. To "ensure" that they'll pop on someone passing through, Teemo will drop the shroom in the center of the Buff. Unfortunately for Teemo, the radius of the Speed Shrine is much larger than his Shroom's explosion and the health relic is just slightly so (but that one is trickier to pull off).
Solution seems pretty obvious. When you run over a speed shrine, just skirt around the outer edge and you get out mushroom free.

Look at that, like magic I just nerfed an OP spell and I didn't even have to change any numbers.

Honestly, Shaco's boxes are more annoying. The fear is more of a pain in the ass than Teemo's slow and the radius on triggering it is much larger. But again, it's just another thing to deal with and another opponent to know.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

inb4 Zyra is a fun ruiner post because she can plant seeds on every single health pack xD

DG Denz Brujah

07-23-2012

seeds only last 30 seconds

Like i said I feel AS is the bigger culprit

Infirc

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post

I hate how slippery he is.
I hate how much damage he does.
I hate his stupid cocky voice.
I hate his appearance(he's a brown monkey with a brown coat).
I hate how easy/boring his kit is to use, while still being horribly effective.
I hate his lore(spoilers he's a mutant monkey that Master Yi trained).

However, I know that my feelings about WuKong are a subjective viewpoint that has no basis in balance. He's annoying as **** to me, and whether you think Wu is OP or not, it's not his power level that really gets to me, he just pisses me off on a personal level. But that doesn't mean that I want other peoples fun gimped. It just means I cheer whenever I see WuKong's stupid staff crawling away after I kill him.
Pretty much this, i also hate facing the monkey, but i've never thought that he's op, at least not when alone, effective and reliable but not Op and tremendously annoying, but that's my subjective view

my i add? i hate his ultimate used on me ****ed mad damage knock up spell, it's already effectve when used by himself alone but add a Darius on his allied team to the mix, the guy can pretty much kill you when you are on the air :3 before you land, same applies for leblanc, fizz and some others that can pretty much abuse the monkey's ultimate

also bear in mind that their team is practically down one man when teemo decides to stroll around the forest to place mushrooms

Ikruti

07-23-2012

I really don't have issues with Teemo. Sure, I sit there and curse a little when I run in to shroom after shroom, but that's really my fault if I don't have MR or Oracles (or if I'm stupid enough to blind path, 99.9% of all Teemo's place their shrooms in the same spots).

I'll tell ya, the one champ that makes me go ballistic is Shaco. Can you deal with him? Sure, not too difficult but man, I think his entire kit was built with one tactic in mind, "How big of an annoyance can I be?" (Admittedly when I think about it, I use much stronger language in my mind than here :P )

Saccharina

07-24-2012

Teemo sucks for fighting though.

Redeemed In Fire

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
This, Teemo is not OP.
*looks for "OP" in original post*

OP COMPLAINT WHERe

Redeemed In Fire

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Really? Teemo? We are *****ing about Teemo? Putting shrooms in annoying places is the only reason to pick Teemo. If you just wanted a hard to catch on-hit/AP/AD auto attacker, you would pick Kayle all day.

You know what I find annoying are threads that are formatted as such.

"I don't think X character is OP, but 1 specific aspect of X champion is annoying so we should get rid of whichever aspect about this champion is that sets him apart from other champions."

From now on, all champs will be white cubes on screen, their abilities Q>W>E>R will just do increasing amounts of damage with increasing CD's and mana costs.

If you don't think it is OP then when you say "I find this annoying to play against" you are just admitting to a failure on your own personality. It is not evidence that a champion should be changed in some way.
My only regret is how hard it is to dunk teemo as Darius. Otherwise, I would have no complaints and would be FPing darius against him every game. Then I would hunt the little bugger down till he knows not to try and go out of the fountain to do anything, lest he see the the power of my Space Jam Darius

(I'd go serious mode and explain that there can be fun characters and a lot of difference between them without being annoying, but I doubt it would be worth my time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
inb4 Zyra is a fun ruiner post because she can plant seeds on every single health pack xD
Since when did seeds do damage and slow?