Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free IP and RP ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendary Jason

07-22-2012

What are the requirements for getting free RP and IP besides on being a sunday?

Is there a certain time where they hand out the RP/IP?

Do i have to play a game and they give it to me after the game ?

im confused because i didnt get the RP/IP yet this week . but last week i did

theitcrowd

07-22-2012

They give it every sunday at 15:00 PST but u have to play once a week to get the points

Vertany

07-22-2012

It's not set to a specific time, but at one point, Riot starts the automatic script, so it should be a resonable time for their Headquarters at NA.
Then you have to wait, very very long for your turn. I got mine today already, many other people did as well. There is nothing you can do.

Graiskye

07-22-2012

No trouble telling what is foremost in peoples minds, concerning PBE, IP and RP when the fuk do I get some.
One game a week....lol.
Im gonna start playing one trolly game a week, and save all the RP up, then i'Il screenshot the massive ****load of RP and troll people lol lol lol lol.
See you in a few months.

Darc Samus

07-22-2012

Quote:
Graiskye:
No trouble telling what is foremost in peoples minds, concerning PBE, IP and RP when the fuk do I get some.
One game a week....lol.
Im gonna start playing one trolly game a week, and save all the RP up, then i'Il screenshot the massive ****load of RP and troll people lol lol lol lol.
See you in a few months.

im feelin' trolled already.