New level and leading system for season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magnatte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

the increasing popularity of league of legends it's making the game get full of noobs, with noobs i mean people lvl 30 with 100 wins, leading draft and playing ranked games (sometimes leading ranked), they doesn't have runes, they doesn't know the champs by their names, they doesn't know how to ban or build a good team, they just pick what they wan't and ignore the pick of the teamates, it's a FACT that most of this people doesn't have enough experience to play ranked games or leading in draft mode, i think the leading system should work different, only the 3 high lvl players in the match should be selected for leading, and WE NEED A HIGHER MAX LVL to start raking later, it should be 60 lvls, then we could be located in a team with people with 300 matches at least

we need this improvement for season 3, there are a lot of people starting to play and most of this people never played a strategy game, even worst, most of this people never played online, and the actual selecting team systen is not working fine anymore, there are good players in elo hell and rtards over 1400, the game it's becoming just a luck game, not a real ranked game

ZiadAhmed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2012

I really agree with u today i queue in ranked and found that my whole team are noobs..dosent know how to even ban and then when it came to roles we had a lee sin and told him to jungle and he asked us what does jungle means O_o!! i had a cait,vayne,ashe in my team i was amazed with what i saw....3 adc?rly? i dodged immediately i rly hate this system that cant bring some good players and a solution for this problem is to find some good friends (u need 5) that know how to play and play ranked peacefully without trolls,feeders,noobs as it will really piss u off

sry for my english mistakes (not my native lang)

xoxHoneyBadgerxx

07-23-2012

I dont suppose either of you tried explaining to these "Noobs" what ranked and draft pick games are? or jungling for that matter? While i agree that someone who doesnt know what jungling is let alone how to shouldnt be playing Ranked, It also falls on those who do know how and what to do to teach them. Its even in the Summoner Code, "Leave No Noob Behind". If people just cant be arsed explaining what runes are, maybe send them a link to a Forum page that explains it? Instead of just hating on the new LoL players who are needed to make the franchise grow, help them up to a point were they can play competitively and have just as much fun as you.

Sorakaa

07-27-2012

I could really care less, ELO hell??? PFFFFT I win games by myself... Lower ELO means easier wins so you shouldnt be complaining about your noob teamates because more often than not you are as bad as them.