Prime Time... omg...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xW I M Px

09-08-2010

its so annoying... i love to play league of legends... and yet everytime there is a patch, its at my primetime... (i live in taiwan) and when i say everytime... i really do mean EVERY time, why cant the update times be balanced? i understand no matter what time the updates are at, its taking up primetime for some people. But im asking to balance it out, its not fair to see how other people get to play at their prime time every update... I WANNA PLAY!!

Some updates can be taking during the primetime of the U.S. and then some times it can be for the Europeans..... so annoying when it always just targets the Asians.

c00L3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xW I M Px View Post
its so annoying... i love to play league of legends... and yet everytime there is a patch, its at my primetime... (i live in taiwan) and when i say everytime... i really do mean EVERY time, why cant the update times be balanced? i understand no matter what time the updates are at, its taking up primetime for some people. But im asking to balance it out, its not fair to see how other people get to play at their prime time every update... I WANNA PLAY!!

Some updates can be taking during the primetime of the U.S. and then some times it can be for the Europeans..... so annoying when it always just targets the Asians.
wat?

WarlordLucifer

09-08-2010

Everyone is welcome to the server, however the server is still located in north america, and so it will follow their times, deal with it

also, inb4bigotry wars start.

BloodLikeIce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

It's scheduled (for the most part)
Also I'm pretty sure the majority of players are from the U.S so, Why would they want to shut down their servers at peak time for availability in slum hours?

(5PM est 100,000 players are on, 3-4PM est 5,000 players are on) (Stats obviously made up)
Which time would you shut down servers to update?

Zeus

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xW I M Px View Post

The answer is simple. To be "fair" LoL aims for where most people play from which in this case North America. If they would update to benefit the small group that play from asia then it would be unfair to majority of the people that play from the NA or people with similar timezone.

Axoren

09-08-2010

Get those un-American packets out of my American internet!

saurabh

09-08-2010

Lol. Really its one day out of a whole week. ONE day. Go out and have fun for a while.