Another "Gripe about Latino Players Not Communicating" thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0jectseph

07-22-2012

Just carried a really hard game that should have been a walk in the park.

Tanking as Malph.
The whole team doesn't speak unless it's to say something like:

"fuxk you my kill"
"I mid"
"why you no kill him noob"
(because I saw his backup teleporting in and I am at 5% hp)
"omg why u no help u tank noob" <--(this was to a guy that was 1/4 hp and was just ganked by a fed morde and darius and he had ZERO way out...even with my help..who I wasted about 3 exhausts and an ult previously helping because all he wanted to do was be a hero)

Every game.

It's even this or something LIKE it, OR just the plain old nobody willing to communicate until they FINALLY say something (again, usually along the lines of my examples);

... and they are more than happy to speak in their own language to each other.

PLEASE, riot, give some thought into getting Latino players their own server.
Or some kind of language filter.

It's frustrating playing LoL and feeling alone every game.

For a team game, this is becoming a joke.

Note-
The simple fact that you see these posts all the time should give some inclination as to how often these situations occur.
It's not just a small issue anymore

---side note---

I'm going to nip something in the bud real quick too (which I anticipate with a thread such as this).

--Dear Latino players, I am not ignorant to other languages, I am learning other languages. I am sorry yours isn't one of them.
--I am an Australian and have no other good choice of server other than NA.
--Spanish, Portuguese etc are not a necessity/want for me to learn. So don't even suggest it.
--In a team of 5 people, if 3 speak some form of Latino but all 5 can speak English, just do what is best for the team. Don't be selfish.

NooobMcNoob

07-22-2012

we do,the BR/SA server started beta yesterday

vsolitario

07-23-2012

in portugues?...LOL..not all Latin american Players are Brazilians.

In another point, yes, you are ignorant, i understand english, and is not excuse to say im not learning, that was exist pings, and we all understand what means MIA, SS, top, bot, mid or even the infamous ff. Dont be so lazy.

JRiMi

07-23-2012

Lol I was in champ select and the other players were speaking Spanish. I asked them what language it was and they were like Spanish you tard. Spanish ****ing nub. Who the **** doesn't know Spanish. I'm like wtf and I raged back a little. Then in game I was like since you all speak English so well why don't you speak it in game since most ppl on NA speak it. Ofc I got grilled again and eventually gave up...we still won. XD. Random vents are best vents

Sepraza

08-16-2012

This is a large problem, and it is growing. Just yesterday i was put in a lobby with 4 solo que latinos who only used english to complain that i was unable to understand that they told me the entire enemy team was about to hit mid. no mia no ss full(i think) complete(again i think) sentences that only the 4 of them could read.

Wordbrah

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsolitario View Post

In another point, yes, you are ignorant, i understand english, and is not excuse to say im not learning, that was exist pings, and we all understand what means MIA, SS, top, bot, mid or even the infamous ff. Dont be so lazy.
however no one understands what you just said.

FrozenRyan

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
however no one understands what you just said.
However is not easy to speak english when it isn't your main language.

iRukia

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRyan View Post
However is not easy to speak english when it isn't your main language.
^ English is not my main language either but when you step into an English speaking community you will have to go by their language which is English. Common sense is needed here dear fellow summoner.
vsolitario
^ The broken sentense you hardly managed to form there was so broken that I didn't even bother to read twice. See how ignorant you are?? Going all jerky and what not over a post that had some sort of a " I hope I'm not offending you " all over it?? You Latino players are all pro at raging and that's it. Today some Spanish Teemo raged at me the whole game just because I had a skin for Katarina. Maybe you Latinos understand each other but we, the majority, don't. Riot HAS to do something about this I am also tired of all this JAJAJAJAJA HUEHUEHUEHUE LOLNUBs all over the place when I want to try and play a game, Ranked or Normal.

Seprest

08-17-2012

I must admit that event he good latino players I've played with, usually are complete ******S after I ask if they speak English. Most take complete offense to it, and I have no understanding as to why. I've had people queue dodge because I asked them this, been called a racist etc. Get these guys off our server please, our languages are NOT mixing well...

smashing

08-17-2012

racist