Item Combiner!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

I got the idea from the Rune Combiner.

You have 3 Tier 1 items, already? Want a Tier 2 item? Those 3 Tier 1 items don't combine into anything? Shove them into the combiner and get a random Tier 2 item!

Yobber

09-08-2010

Perfect.

Carabao

09-08-2010

Or you can stop buying random things and properly build a tier 2 item instead of screwing over yourself.

got321321

09-08-2010

awesome ! where did you got this idea op ?

saurabh

09-08-2010

And when u combine your items with all AD you get an AP item which was in no way relevant to your original items!!
Win?

got321321

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
And when u combine your items with all AD you get an AP item which was in no way relevant to your original items!!
Win?

no because it would be exploitable... if i need ap runes i just need to combine ad runes... ITS WAY BETTER WHEN ITS RANDOM, AWESOME IDEA AGAIN OP !!

hydrater

09-08-2010

Long sword + recurve bow
your dream come true?

Carabao

09-08-2010

I already got Mercury treads, but I have a rejuvenation bead and a long swords, lets see what it makes. Oh wtf, how does these two items make a boots of mobility.

saurabh

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321 View Post
no because it would be exploitable... if i need ap runes i just need to combine ad runes... ITS WAY BETTER WHEN ITS RANDOM, AWESOME IDEA AGAIN OP !!
Lol i was pointing at the random aspect. I meant was that in random items if you combined your ad items and got ap item.