Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leftover RP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiderox

09-08-2010

Ok so I have 115 RP.. what exactly can I do with it just let it sit there? I don't plan on buying any more points and apparently there's nothing I can use it on so... what exactly can I do with it besides look at it?

RubeNLwD

09-08-2010

keep them for the next time you buy rp

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

09-08-2010

Quote:
RubeNLwD:
keep them for the next time you buy rp

Err.. He/She just said that he/she does not plan on buying any more. You must be another useless troll or you are too lazy/stupid to read the entire post.

Anyway, i have the same problem, i have 64 RP and there is nothing i can do with it. And where i live you can not go out and buy an RP card because to store sells them. The only way is online and i do not buy stuff online.

Cant wait for the downvotes.

RubeNLwD

09-08-2010

make a suggestion so you will be able to donate leftover rp to charity

Busty Demoness

Recruiter

09-08-2010

Have an RP -> IP conversion portion. put in the amount of RP you want to convert, and it'll exchange automatically.