Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chinese Avatars are kooler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarxBaron

09-08-2010

Quote:
Obee:
That Taric art is outrageous. Truly truly... outrageous.

Erm is it me or does that Taric look extra "fabulous".

I am a fan of some anime genres and shows but good lord that Taric is the personification of the androgynous male Eastern-RPG lead........which makes some sense judging from the guys quotes LOL

I like our Taric's pic better.....much more subtle fabulousness makes the joke even funnier

Soiyeruda

09-08-2010

Quote:
Sardoni:
OK Eastern art style.

They had some interesting creative spins on the champions I'll give them that, but I felt like I was gearing up to play a dungeon fighter style game rather than a dota style game looking at all the artwork panels :P Loli Annie being the prime example.

I haven't seen any actual Chinese Loli Annie images yet, only the teenage looking versions. =x

4bidden

09-08-2010

hmm.. interesting... Taric actually look what *he* really is...

Brontobeuf

09-08-2010

(Sivir is a He ; you should never forget that when you look at these pics)

Wra7h

09-08-2010

Tarik looks even more gay, Shen looks kinda lame. At least Sivir is AWESOME! >.>