I need an honest opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jitterz

09-08-2010

First off let me begin by saying i really like this game and the champions in it....

However im facing a problem. I play this game every day, i have put a lot of time into it. However over the past month i have been losing non stop. I don't think i have won more than 3 games this past month. Losing is a part of any game, yes. However non stop losing just isn't fun. I am summoner level 28 and use to have a nice balance of wins and loses and sometimes a week of winning and a week of losing. However a month of straight loses is very demoralizing.

So im going to ask people on here, is this just bad luck? A month of bad team make ups? A month of bad random chance? Or is it because i suck? Should i just uninstall and move on to greener pastures?

Hikaratu

09-08-2010

You can't call it anything but bad luck but it's in the realm of such bad luck that it should be impossible. =|

TheInfamousDrK

09-08-2010

A friend of mine rocks at this game and lost 15 straight. He stopped playing for a week and got back on today, we went 1-1.

If you are solo queuing, then honestly it's just bad luck. XD

Deaths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

You'll go through winning streaks as well as losing ones. Hang in there and make sure its not you that's causing the losses (early game deaths, not farming well, not covering turrets, no warding, etc.) If you're struggling sometimes it can help to play a jungler. As such you can setup ganks as well as not relying on your lane partner for support.

Vaan

09-08-2010

1: Im pretty sure it was bad luck.
2: I also had a month of losing because I didnt buy wards back then and bad team work.
3: ^
4: Well depends how well your team plays out and how much effort you give to the team.
5: Thats completely up to you. If you have friends on LoL and decide to leave, they will have sad panda faces...or not.

Arcanist

09-08-2010

Never uninstall a game because you think you suck. It's bad luck.

Twigod

09-08-2010

Solo queue you might as well roll a die. You rolled low, a lot. It's luck.