Teemo vs Jax @ top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LePWNa

07-21-2012

Who wins this matchup? I've played it once before myself and Teemo easily doubled or tripled my CS, but I eventually got enough gold for an item or 2, hit level 6, and started jumping on him and beating the sh!t out of him. I was 3/0 with like 50 farm, and he was 1/3 (he killed my jungler that was counterjungling) with like 150. Had the rest of my team not gotten demolished, I think I was in a good position for the rest of the game.

After that match, the Teemo told me I suck because he out cs'd me. lol.

Empire Ants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Teemo's job is to deny cs by pretty much zoning someone out of lane. Jax is just far more useful late game

its not a matter of winning top lane as much as champ selection

Heek

07-21-2012

I'd rather be 1/3 with 150 cs than 3/0 with 50 cs.

Gottherebound

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalist99 View Post
Teemo's job is to deny cs by pretty much zoning someone out of lane. Jax is just far more useful late game

its not a matter of winning top lane as much as champ selection
If teemo has good positioning he can eliminate the ad carry out of the fight with blind and poision

He will also deny jax farm and shroom up the whole place so Jax can't walk around lane without stepping on one. On hit build teemo is really underestimated and people just shun him out because no one plays him.

Volor Flex

07-21-2012

It depends how the lane goes. If Jax can dodge the toxic shot Teemo has no chance, where as if Teemo lands it Jax get's rolled.

Galactic Teemo

07-21-2012

Jax at lvl6 stomps teemo, aslong as he plays safely teemo is pretty much done for.

Also, his dodge makes it near impossible for teemo to kill him.

Volor Flex

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic Teemo View Post
Jax at lvl6 stomps teemo, aslong as he plays safely teemo is pretty much done for.

Also, his dodge makes it near impossible for teemo to kill him.
Teemos toxic shot can negate his 3rd strike proc. He hits that, pokes and use move quick to back off, he can easily poke him down. Though if Jax has his dodge up Teemo is entirely screwed.