A good way to find out the truth...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Sense

09-08-2010

Any feed back this forum community gives you... do the complete opposite. If they say something is op, its not and vice versa.

If they flame you, your right.

If they dont flame you, your probably wrong.

If you post to this thread your a troll.

All this forum contains is brown nosing bad players that suck on riots wangs.

Sadly riot reads this forum and listens... They will never know how to balance and fix this game until they do the exact opposite of all these morons that post here.

Flame on!!

Última

09-08-2010

Are........ Are you a wizard?

2Sense

09-08-2010

No, im right. Its called insight.

BrioCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

If somebody phrases an opinion in the right way, they can make a thread that says Ezreal is OP, and Ezreal is not OP, and get both threads up-voted. This is the ironic and pathetic state of the internet and possibly the American population.

Edit: For example, look at this thread that was posted mere minutes after this one:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=238496 (Downvoted, and called a "moron")

Same idea:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=238444 (Upvoted)

2Sense

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioCloud View Post
If somebody phrases an opinion in the right way, they can make a thread that says Ezreal is OP, and Ezreal is not OP, and get both threads up-voted. This is the ironic and pathetic state of the internet and possibly the American population.
Wow.... morons arent posting in my thread..... yet.

Definitely the internet. Internet philosophy (mainly forums) intrigues me. I am constantly amazed at how the people who have the worst opinions always speak, and those with good ones refuse to speak up.

Example: 5v5 tie game... all but one of us goes to baron and we have wards to gaurd us. Our kennen (dps carrying at the time) refuses to come. We get jumped at baron but see it coming and narrowly take baron before the other team gets there.

Kennen shows after all but one of us is dead and gets us aced.

I say "Kennen, way to get us aced and probably lose us the game"

No one says a word... after a couple minutes I say, "team, tell kennen to get ****ed or I go afk" "tell him he single handedly lost us the game"

Finally the team speaks up and I get a couple "yah kennen that was bad"....

Really? He needed to get flamed into next week and we all should have dced on him.

Danmal

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioCloud View Post
So you're complaining about good well presented ideas being up-voted while badly thought out and presented ideas are down-voted? Doesn't seem like a major problem to me.

sweatersDC

09-08-2010

inb4close

Sardoni

09-08-2010

ib4 Godwin's law

pnTqhgFF4dIRwXYj

09-08-2010

So basically....if i nerf eve....then this will make her balanced?

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Basically this means stacking maladies on Teemo has always been brokenly OP, but we've been hiding it. Thanks to this, we're ruined.