Amumu runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skorp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocare5boutname View Post
Ye, I wouldn't get dodge, because of tantrum, rather get per lvl hp Yellows
I think both have merits. In draft, against a phys heavy team I'd prefer dodge, so I can get ninja boots and then have a very good chance to get a movement speed boost in fights. I normally run mp5 anyway though, so I don't have to buy as many mana items.

Dodge
+ better survivability early game.
+ chance to get a small movement speed boost in fights, especially good with ninja boots.
- worse survivability against magic damage late game.
- less tantrums.

whocare5boutname

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorp View Post
I think both have merits. In draft, against a phys heavy team I'd prefer dodge, so I can get ninja boots and then have a very good chance to get a movement speed boost in fights. I normally run mp5 anyway though, so I don't have to buy as many mana items.

Dodge
+ better survivability early game.
+ chance to get a small movement speed boost in fights, especially good with ninja boots.
- worse survivability against magic damage late game.
- less tantrums.

well i guess it depends alot on how you want to play him, I don't get dodge runes, but I usually get the masteries, so that I can get a speed boost in laning phase if we fight - you get attacked by minions - chances are high that you'll dodge one attack

the great thing about hp runes is that they are effective against all damage types and since I want to be able to adapt my build to the enemy team I rather have them

protip: if you're running low on mana try to use your tantrum for last hit only if really necessary and don't try to harass it will cost you too much, except you have the possibility to last hit and harass with one tantrum

aFlyingSpork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocare5boutname View Post
protip
Yeah I do that. I'd just like not to have to blue pill every time there's a little fight, staying power is good yo.

I'm generally coming to the conclusion that dodge is a waste of time, because against a phys damage team i'm stacking f-capes and probs a GA anyway, I'd rather have the 1-3 extra tantrums.

whocare5boutname

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlyingSpork View Post
Yeah I do that. I'd just like not to have to blue pill every time there's a little fight, staying power is good yo.

I'm generally coming to the conclusion that dodge is a waste of time, because against a phys damage team i'm stacking f-capes and probs a GA anyway, I'd rather have the 1-3 extra tantrums.

try to lane with a guy with clarity :P
or get blue mana reg runes

I dont use mumu on TT, only on SR and there I usually go premade with a zilean that uses clarity soooo

Bunny in a hat

09-08-2010

i never jungle with amumu.. but occasionally go for the mana buff. besides, amumu shud be played quite aggressively. i get lots of kills early on most of the time.

3x AP quints
AP Blue and Yellow
Magic penetration Red