Amumu runes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aFlyingSpork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Firstly, sup?

Need opinions on what to get for seals?!?! I'm going hp quints, mpen marks, mr glyphs. I've read guide after guide and the decision seems to be between 0.1mana per level seals, or hp per level seals, any opinions/suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks in advance! (also this is for TT)

DrunkHobo15

09-08-2010

mana regen yellows so you dont need to waste money on chalice

Skorp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-08-2010

I'd use mp5/lvl seals (as I do on most mana champs). I personally prefer dodge seals to hp/lvl. You get a decent bonus from the start, and in the defence tree you can get the dodge move-speed bonus.

I sometimes use dodge yellows and mp5/lvl blues, as I think blue mp5/lvl is 80% as good as yellow.

Mjollnir

09-08-2010

Find out what works for yourself... but here is my build...

Flat Health Quints
Dodge Yellows
Mana Regen/level Blues
MPen Reds

aFlyingSpork

09-08-2010

Chalice on TT? Really?

What about the whole "dodge on Amumu nerfs tantrum QQ"?

whocare5boutname

09-08-2010

Ye, I wouldn't get dodge, because of tantrum, rather get per lvl hp Yellows

MPen Red
Flat HP quint.
I usually take per lvl AP for blue, but I wouldn't recommend it, I just use it because I usually have a 80AP item and together with the runes I have 100 AP which gives my despair an extra percent, but if you don't plan on doing that I'd get sth. else for blue

and don't get a chalice .o that's really not needed on amumu, if you really have problems with that get a mana crystal or blue mana reg runes

cutelilbear

09-08-2010

Amumu excels best as a jungler imo

Flat Health Quints
Armor / Yellows
CDR / Blues
MPen /Reds

aFlyingSpork

09-08-2010

Yeah i didn't think chalice was really needed, I think I'll go mp5 yellows because that's the maaaaajor thing that makes me blue pill all the time/not end up with enough mana for a teamfight because of farming/jungling etc. Maybe i'll try out the hplvl's as well.

Thanks!

Jeepers Creepers

09-08-2010

Flat Health Quints
Mana per 5 yellow
CDR Blue
MPen Reds

aFlyingSpork

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutelilbear View Post
Amumu excels best as a jungler imo
I agree on SR, but i play him on TT mostly, so jungling isn't really the focus. Could be doing it wrong I suppose?