Holy ****! AP Sivir is viable because of Manamune.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

AP sivir was already viable. I do it all the time.

I laugh at my 10/3/5

Groxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

you see him trolling, that front page. he's just too white and nerdy! he's just too white and nerdy!

Damoklese

09-08-2010

I see what the OP is getting at. Kinda surprised that all the "smart people" in this thread dont get the concept.

AP Sivir is not viable because it turns her into nothing but her skillshot. Which is too expensive, on too long a cooldown, and too easy to dodge to make up your entire offensive potential.

So Manamune would let you stack an archangels, rod of ages, etc..etc.. and have 3k+ mana along with high AP.. then you slap a manamune on her for 80+ extra AD, and her ricochet is suddenly not ****, and you still have the benefit of an AP boosted skillshot.

Only issue is that if you stack all AP and then slap a manamune in the last slot, you are still only gonna be scraping 200 attack damage. Not enough.

If you go a hybrid build... something like Archanges, Rod of Ages, Guinsoo, and Hextech Gunblade... then a manamune.. you get better results. You are looking at around 300 attack damage and 500+ damage on your skill shot. Not terrible.

If nothing else I think that manamune will be a good item on a pure AD build for her. She needs the mana.

Irelia Hate Puns

09-08-2010

op dumdumface

Kazeikan

09-08-2010

I dont see how an item giving AD and Mana is better for an AP build then AA where it GIVES YOU AP and Mana....

Axoren

09-08-2010

ALRIGHT! For people that are bat **** dumb. +1 Mana on hit is better than +1 Mana on spell usage. Sivir auto attacks faster than she can spam her nuke and spell shield to charge the **** thing. Stop being mentally ******ed Teemos. GAWD!

The attack damage has nothing to do with it. The mana does. This item is good on AP Sivir if you only care about the mana piece.

Damoklese

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoren View Post
ALRIGHT! For people that are bat **** dumb. +1 Mana on hit is better than +1 Mana on spell usage. Sivir auto attacks faster than she can spam her nuke and spell shield to charge the **** thing. Stop being mentally ******ed Teemos. GAWD!

The attack damage has nothing to do with it. The mana does. This item is good on AP Sivir if you only care about the mana piece.

That makes absolutely no sense. Seriously.

Dominentwolf

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybee View Post
You know what else isn't nice?

Suggesting AP Sivir is viable because I just know some idiot is going to build her in Ranked and is going to cost me a game because I'll be against people who realize that they can actually move out of the way of it

possibly because her skillshot moves with all the speed and grace of the Popemobile
Bolded statement made me laugh my *** off haha

Akyio

09-08-2010

None sivirs are viable actually

WarlordLucifer

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoren View Post
Mah-nuh-moo-ney is better than Chalice for Sivir. Spam your nuke, girl, spam your nuke!
Sense:

You make none.