Holy ****! AP Sivir is viable because of Manamune.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tirado

09-08-2010

lol sivir

Tousaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
Nice caps-locking you got going on there.
Oh hey it's Norak shouldn't you be writing bad whiny posts about not nerfing any champions ever because people enjoy their OP champions

alternatively you can just keep spamming general discussion with posts nobody likes

or keep playing Ezreal poorly and then whining when people want to nerf him because people who are more competent than you actually show off why he's OP

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybee View Post
Oh hey it's Norak shouldn't you be writing bad whiny posts about not nerfing any champions ever because people enjoy their OP champions

alternatively you can just keep spamming general discussion with posts nobody likes

or keep playing Ezreal poorly and then whining when people want to nerf him because people who are more competent than you actually show off why he's OP
D:

That wasn't nice... and I've kicked a cancer patient in the nuts at some point during my lifetime.

Malurth

09-08-2010

when is this thread gonna get locked

Matthew21210

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoren View Post
On Sivir they do.
I...
No They don't.
If you build AD or aura *****, Q STILL DOES THE SAME ****ING DAMAGE AS A "MANAMUNE" BUILD.
YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE. YOU. STILL. HAVE. NO. AP.

>_< Worse than ****ing twitches that are like "I'm AP guy's"

What? He's got the ONE ratio....

"I'm leveling E first, So I'm AP."

>_<

No, You're just leveling the skill with good scaling base damage first. That is all. You are still just autoattacking **** to death if you make an AD/mana build for some reason.

Also, Sivir really doesn't get that many autoattacks in. 4 or five on a wave will wipe it.
Also, Chalice is really a much better pick on her because she has two VERY cheap "escape" skills that you want to ALWAYS be able to cast, and her W will "level out" your pool about where you can still E=>R away no matter what.

Tousaka

09-08-2010

Quote:
D:

That wasn't nice... and I've kicked a cancer patient in the nuts at some point during my lifetime.
You know what else isn't nice?

Suggesting AP Sivir is viable because I just know some idiot is going to build her in Ranked and is going to cost me a game because I'll be against people who realize that they can actually move out of the way of it

possibly because her skillshot moves with all the speed and grace of the Popemobile

Axoren

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybee View Post
You know what else isn't nice?

Suggesting AP Sivir is viable because I just know some idiot is going to build her in Ranked and is going to cost me a game because I'll be against people who realize that they can actually move out of the way of it

possibly because her skillshot moves with all the speed and grace of the Popemobile
Oh my God... What have I done?

... I've become my mother.

Tousaka

09-08-2010

Sivir's skillshot is literally the car from Heavy Rain

iSC Hawk

09-08-2010

Quote:
Oh my God... What have I done?

... I've become my mother.
Made me lol haha.

sivirs got mad skills if people play her right, you dont stand at max range and throw the boomermarang anywhere, you use SKILL to use it... ie the point of it being a skillshot.

Stormsoul

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Hawk View Post
Made me lol haha.

sivirs got mad skills if people play her right, you dont stand at max range and throw the boomermarang anywhere, you use SKILL to use it... ie the point of it being a skillshot.

BOOMER KUWANGER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_IVbuC1ZSs