Holy ****! AP Sivir is viable because of Manamune.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TapiocaBall

09-08-2010

I think we're done here.

Tousaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

YES FINALLY. Because of this one item that gives me mana that gives me AD (instead of AP for my AP build) I can play a poor gimmick build with one easily dodgable skillshot nuke and it will be viable in ranked play!

YESSSSSSS WHY DID NOBODY THINK OF THIS

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

-1's are definitely cause I'm black.

Deep mana recess > Exponential mana regen

Manamune costs less than Archangel's Staff and is more useful than Tear of the Goddess on Sivir.

Stormsoul

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoren View Post
-1's are definitely cause I'm black.

Deep mana recess > Exponential mana regen

Manamune costs less than Archangel's Staff and is more useful than Tear of the Goddess on Sivir.
+1 because i am also (half) black.

your logic is irrefutable and you are a scholar of the highest caliber good sir

Firrox

09-08-2010

Manamune+AAstaff. Sivir is gonna be a *****.

Kadzin

09-08-2010

whatisthisidonteven

Irelia Hate Puns

09-08-2010

Hi.

Manamune + Archangel = hybrid
Manamune = ad
Archangel = ap

Op is a dumb dumb face.

Tousaka

09-08-2010

of course... I couldn't just sit on that Tear for a while and build AP items, then turn it into a staff... now, with the ability to get extra attack damage that doesn't synergize with my gimmick build at all, my gimmick build will WORK!

HOW WILL YOU STOP ME NOW, WORLD, I AM AP SIVIR! MY ONLY WEAKNESS IS THAT MY SKILLSHOT MOVES RATHER SLOWLY AND IS INCREDIBLY PREDICTABLE, MEANING THAT I ONLY HIT WITH IT IF YOU CAN'T DODGE

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT, EVILDOERS!!!

Norak

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybee View Post
of course... I couldn't just sit on that Tear for a while and build AP items, then turn it into a staff... now, with the ability to get extra attack damage that doesn't synergize with my gimmick build at all, my gimmick build will WORK!

HOW WILL YOU STOP ME NOW, WORLD, I AM AP SIVIR! MY ONLY WEAKNESS IS THAT MY SKILLSHOT MOVES RATHER SLOWLY AND IS INCREDIBLY PREDICTABLE, MEANING THAT I ONLY HIT WITH IT IF YOU CAN'T DODGE

Nice caps-locking you got going on there.

Stormsoul

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattybee View Post

woah there bro cool the rage train