Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Sense

09-08-2010

Quote:
Carabao:
Racist much? We can speak the language we prefer when we run into people of the same nationality as us. Just because you run into people that speak another language, doesn't mean you should just ban all that nationality. I'd prefer separate servers for different areas of the world. There is no rule in EULA that makes the player speak a specific language. Don't like it go play HoN/Dota because it seems like it fits your specifications.

We dont like you cause you dc constantly and and refuse to communicate with people that speak english.

Carabao

09-08-2010

Oh wow, you must be blind if you think half what I said in that paragraph is in Tagalog.

Ssraeshza

09-08-2010

Quote:
2Sense:
We dont like you cause you dc constantly and and refuse to communicate with people that speak english.

This.

Quote:
Racist much?

THIS TOO.

Not the racist part, the part where you're -such- a simp that you assume that this is a race issue, when it's more of a "You're-a-ret*rd" issue.

I have pinoy friends and I play with a couple of them regularly(<3 Elle). I just don't like being teamed with Pinoys in general because:

• They almost always suck (Probably because they can't understand their team)
  • They almost never speak english
  • They HELLA lag (contributing to the suck)
  • 99% of the time, they cause you to lose (because of the aforementioned suckdom of their play)

Quote:
We can speak the language we prefer when we run into people of the same nationality as us. Just because you run into people that speak another language, doesn't mean you should just ban all that nationality.

It's a *U.S.* server.

I am not from the U.S. and English is not my native language, it's the third language I ever learned. You'll never see me spamming my native language like a moron on a server that is designed for people who speak *English*.

I would be very pleased if they did something to eliminate pinoys from the U.S. servers like DotA/HoN did.

2Sense

09-08-2010

Yah, this has nothing to do with race, it has to do with your isp's and communication skills.

Get over it and play else where.... And ffs stop playing ranked with your garbage connections.

2Sense

09-08-2010

Bump.... If we dont get red posts about things like this, there is no hope for this game.

Carabao

09-08-2010

It is a US server, but you do have to understand that America has very diverse cultures within its border. But, then again just because it is a US server, doesn't mean the national language is rooted or enforced within the gaming community. You may enforce it as an individual but, when a free game like LoL that riot has made, you simply can't do that. Riot needs to make the money the need to support the server and their staff. I support separate servers for different parts of the world. But, when riot makes a free to play game, it will be hard to support additional servers. Just because you have spent $70 on your account, doesn't make up for the other players that choose to not to pay to play a free game. Oh no, OP lost three games because he ran into some international player, just because of this incident, its proper to suddenly change riot's plans. You guys obviously don't understand how hard it is to support a free game like this. Riot's game is equivalent to a free car wash. Yes you can get a free carwash, but some people out there will actually give a donation. I've spent $20 on this game just for a couple of skins. Down vote me all you want because you guys don't understand anything.

2Sense

09-08-2010

Quote:
Carabao:
It is a US server, but you do have to understand that America has very diverse cultures within its border. But, then again just because it is a US server, doesn't mean the national language is rooted or enforced within the gaming community. You may enforce it as an individual but, when a free game like LoL that riot has made, you simply can't do that. Riot needs to make the money the need to support the server and their staff. I support separate servers for different parts of the world. But, when riot makes a free to play game, it will be hard to support additional servers. Just because you have spent $70 on your account, doesn't make up for the other players that choose to not to pay to play a free game. Oh no, OP lost three games because he ran into some international player, just because of this incident, its proper to suddenly change riot's plans. You guys obviously don't understand how hard it is to support a free game like this. Riot's game is equivalent to a free car wash. Yes you can get a free carwash, but some people out there will actually give a donation. I've spent $20 on this game just for a couple of skins. Down vote me all you want because you guys don't understand anything.

Lost 3 games??? LOST 3 GAMES TONIGHT! I saw the same ****** pinoy dc 2 games in a row. the system allows them to ruin games endlessly.

Idiot, gtfo my server.

The BC

09-08-2010

ban leavers. whats that? you have a legitimate reason to leave a game? your dog is dying? BAN

Carabao

09-08-2010

Get the f*ck of out of your server?

Last time I checked I lived in the northwest of USA for the last 15 years.

Get the f*ck of your country maybe?

Hmmmm, nah.

You're a disgrace to the American educational system considering the fact you can't even hold a proper argument.

Plumber

09-08-2010

I bet your a leaver yourself and thats why you post on a smurf.