Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eve finally getting nerfed after 6 months of breaking the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryze is hard

09-08-2010

It's pretty sad, I can't remember stealth assassin being so useless in dota, maybe it was the smokescreen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sisaroth

09-08-2010

Quote:
ryze is hard:
It's pretty sad, I can't remember stealth assassin being so useless in dota, maybe it was the smokescreen

I hate this, stop compairing her to SA, she is MUCH more similar to nerubian assassin: Dead after one kill if he pops out in teamfight, can kill a squishy in one burst(eve sould be able to do this too if she was balanced), very good ganker, rather weak late game.
While shadow assassin really is good in teamfights with AOE silence+slow+blind and he has a much bigger chance to escpae with his invis skill. And SA really scales very well with very high AGI and backstab.