Miss Fortune - AD, AP or Hybrid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1463da9b4b77ba5e821c6

09-07-2010

As far as "Misfortune's" champ spotlight goes, Riot built her like a full AD champion.

What i do not know is, what does her 3rd and Ultimate scale with (bullet rain spell and the bullet wave spell)?

I kinda fear that they scale with AP, which makes no sense since Misfortune is a full AD Ranged Carry champion.
Riot has already done this kind of thing - give a Full AP or Full AD champion a spell that scales with a stat that is greatly inferior to the whole champion, except for that one ability.

So i am asking you folks that played with Misfortune, either test realm or live:

Is Misfortune a full AD champion with ALL her spells scaling from AD, or did Riot do an idiotic thing by giving her some pointless AP scaling spell or two?

Edit:
WHY make an AD champion and then give her multiple spells that scale with AP?
If balancing is the problem, just make it have weaker AD coefficients.
But right now, what is the point of Misfortunes abilities scaling from AP?
No1 in the right mind would build her as AP, so what is the point of those AP scalings?
Why not just turn them into weak AD scaling, so they are actually a tad useful as the game progresses?

Gale

09-07-2010

Bullet Rain, W, and Ult scale with AP (Ult can scale with AD as well)

I haven't seen her out of the TR though or watched the spotlight so I don't know.

If she is anything like the TR Miss Fortune then don't even bother with AP or Hybrid. AP Ratios are **** (well aside from E but E is easy to get out of/avoid). Just go AD, it makes laning so much easier with Q.

Noth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

q is ad, w,e,r are ap, but with poor ratios. You are better to go pure AD.

EDIT: Her R does have an AD ratio aswell

c00L3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

09-07-2010

AD is best for her.

restlessraccoon

09-07-2010

ad imo
only her q and r have ap ratios, and very poor ones at that, and her w, which i assume most of her damage will come out of, is an attack speed passive so buying damage items would benefit her most
but we will see

Layotees

09-07-2010

Think about Trist. Do you really care that Trist's ult scales with AP?

zomgnoms

09-07-2010

its not idiotic of riot to put ap ratio's on physical damage champions it balances them out sort of like trist she has ap ratios but is obviously a physical damage champion

IS1463da9b4b77ba5e821c6

09-07-2010

Oh god, Riot is R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D again.

Why make an AD champion that has multiple weak/pointless AP ratios?

Why not make her a normal FULL AD champion, instead of giving her some pointless and useless AP scaling ratios?

Baishuu

09-07-2010

AD is definitely better, though something to note is the abilities do magic damage.

Enforcer

09-07-2010

her Q is based off AD and is affected by on-hit effects, and has a medicore cooldown. Her other skills have a poor AP scaling. So, AD.