Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
((Kids really shouldn't play league either... ))
(( if so kids shouldn't watch TV or watch animes, or play any video games.Sorry but, kids had got influenced in very young age. I mean look at the movies, look at the magazines, look at the games, look at the music videos and listen to their songs. Yeah, that's right even songs. This is the reality, we humans had created this for all of us and kids in order to make more money with it, even with fashions stuff. This kind of stuff is our daily life of for all people, so lets open our eyes and face it. Lets just face our reality. Keeping always those kind of things from children is impossible.))

Ask Shenn

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam studied the nearby fauna as they passed by, appreciating the beauty Ionia still retained even after the Noxus invasion. Alice on the other hand was more concentrated on reaching Shen's gazebo so she could finally rest.

The two finally reached Shen, and just before Sam could speak Shen already spoke up.

"Oh, quick," Alice remarked, "Guess you really can't sneak up on a ninja."

"In what way did we sneak?" Sam asked, "Anyway, Hello Shen. My name's Sam, and this is my fiancee Alice. We came here hoping we could ask you a few things, if you have the time of course. We wouldn't want to interrupt any meditation you were doing."
Shen nodded at his request. "You may. Though I do hope that your questions are in reason, otherwise I may be unable to do so." He said as he still kept his view of the beautiful Ionian plants.

((Okay Unexisted.

*pushes him back slightly and draws a line in the dirt in front of him.* This is a line. Take note of it. You're behind the line. You're allowed to ask basic questions and what not, and talk about Akali and I to a certain extent. Showing funny things like that comic of Shen at the club is ok.

However posting pictures like the one of Nurse Akali is NOT ok. Call of Duty isn't made for kids but they all have it for xbox while screaming ****** into their mics. However this isn't an excuse. This is my main RP thread and I plan on using it for that purpose. Please don't start any arguments because not only are you cluttering up the stuff I got going here, but you start saying stupid stuff like you just did. This is your last warning and I'm praying that you actually heed it. Stuff that reveals underwear or has suggestive stuff like that will result in me ignoring you. Unless the picture IS from Riot Studios, don't post it EVER. Now stop all of your fighting guys and let's continue with other stuff.))

Unexisted

04-23-2013

((Sir yes sir.))

AODRG

04-23-2013

"Okay, Umm... I guess I'll start with how does your Vorpral Blade on the fields speed up the healing on those who hit a life tapped person," Sam asked, "It is a...unique effect."

Ask Fortune

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
When she got to the small red house, there would be Shen standing by the doorstep. This time he was wearing something different. He worse traditional Ionian robes for a male, in the same azure color as his armor. It was rather different and nice to change it up, but to her disappoint he would be wearing his mask still. "I see you are here. Glad to see you could have made it. I do hope your men aren't planning on causing trouble down at ground level, yes?"
"Eh, my first mate'll keep'em in line. She used to be a Bilgewater guard." Sarah replied. "Don't worry, they're really no worse than me~."

She smirked, approaching Shen.

"Still hiding that handsome, boyish face?" She asked.

Unexisted

04-24-2013

Shen have this ever happen before?

Ask Shenn

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Okay, Umm... I guess I'll start with how does your Vorpral Blade on the fields speed up the healing on those who hit a life tapped person," Sam asked, "It is a...unique effect."
Shen nodded slowly at the question. This one has yet to be asked, and it was nice to ask something new. "Everyone has mana in their bodies, but deeper within them is another source of energy. This is called Ki. It's a small yet fast regenerating pool of energy that us Kinkou use to able to be quick and use our skills quick, constant, and efficiently. My vorpal blade penetrates into the body, tapping to the roots of their Ki. With each strike they take, not only do they receive the damage that would be expected, but a bit of Ki leaks from them and goes to the attack and restoring their wounds with the energy gained." He said. "I hope this makes sense to you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Eh, my first mate'll keep'em in line. She used to be a Bilgewater guard." Sarah replied. "Don't worry, they're really no worse than me~."

She smirked, approaching Shen.

"Still hiding that handsome, boyish face?" She asked.
Shen kept the door open for her, and would let her walk in first. The room had a table in the center, one that you had to kneel on the ground for in order to eat. It also had some paintings along the walls, some being Ionian landscapes, but one was a portrait of his father with a jar of his ashes under. "It's more so a matter of privacy Sarah." He said as he walked towards the door to the back. "It's not like I persist for you take your top off." He said turning to her for a brief moment. "No offense. I'm only trying to get my point across."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Shen have this ever happen before?
"No, as a matter of fact it hasn't. Besides, this summoner doesn't a very good job at drawing my real face. Though I guess can't blame him, not many have seen it."

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Shen my hero, this is for you.You hold these things in your name.

S- is for select, as few are chosen. ( Shen, Akali, and kennen.....hmmmmm)
H- is for hero, as you appear to many. ( the first comic i showed....)
E- is for elate, you make others happy.( specially for Akali, kennen too but......let's put him aside. )
N- is for natural, the genuine side of you.( that why Akali trust shen with her live.)

Ask Fortune

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen kept the door open for her, and would let her walk in first. The room had a table in the center, one that you had to kneel on the ground for in order to eat. It also had some paintings along the walls, some being Ionian landscapes, but one was a portrait of his father with a jar of his ashes under. "It's more so a matter of privacy Sarah." He said as he walked towards the door to the back. "It's not like I persist for you take your top off." He said turning to her for a brief moment. "No offense. I'm only trying to get my point across."
Sarah looked at her chest, then at Shen's mask.

"...there's no way your face compares." She said coyly. "Besides, something tells me getting my top off would be way easier." She paused. "...by which I'm saying the mask is hard, not that my top is easy!"

She huffed, smirking and looking around.

"Nice place." She commented.

Ask Shenn

04-26-2013

((On mobile again, Noooooo quoting

First, Unexisted))

"An interesting combination of words summoner. However, I accept these as compliments, and thank you for doing so."

((Miss Fortune))

Shen let out a small, empty chuckle at her add-on to her sentence, a laugh much similar to the one on the Fields. It sounded fake, odd, and perhaps even creepy for Miss Fortune as he acted like some robot trying to display some form of emotion. He kept his gaze on her as he kept his composure from letting out any true emotions. "If you believe so. Though I doubt a face is more valued than your chest. Why do you think some say 'My eyes are up here?'" He said as he kept eye contact with his Eyes of Twilight.

He paused for a moment before turning back to the backdoor. "Very well, let's begin." He said as he opened the door. The back yard was probably bigger than the actual house, but it was filled to the brim with Ionia's beauty. The ground was grassy, small flowers popping out of the soil. A river separated the flat part of land, but it was connected with a small but wonderfully built bridge. In the other half laid a cherry blossom tree, pedals in full bloom, with only just a few beautiful dancing within the wind. The ground was made of stone, but near and under the tree's shade was a medium sized koi pond with beautiful covered fish swimming in the clean and clear liquid. Shen walked along the grass, near a statue of a Ionian-styled lion (Think the Chinese lion statues) as he crossed the bridge, sitting down and taking a meditative stance. He say there and waited for Sarah.