Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen looked down at her trembling legs. "Hmmmmm... I wonder..." He said. He stopped his moving, and stood still. He would try and figure out how long she could stay in one place while standing. Slowly, he let go of one arm, to see her ability to support herself with one arm.

As Shen stopped moving backward, Sona haulted, looking back as if to ask what was wrong. Once Shen let go over her arm, she started leaned off toward that side, shaking considerably. It took her a minute, but she realized what he was doing; he was trying to get her to stand on her own.

Sona attempted as best she could to regain her balance, and with the help of her other arm, was able to just barely keep from falling over. This is was as close to standing alone as Sona believed she could get.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
"I suppose that is true, however I'm entitled to privacy, no? However, there is a line between privacy and shutting yourself from the world, and you appear to be crossing it." He said. She could even hear small sip sounds when she looked away.

Mai focused her eyes on him with a small frown, "Not that it matters.. Can't trust anyone.. Everyone'll betray you eventually."

Ask Shenn

01-05-2013

"That's not true. Not everyone." He said, a small glimpse of Zed appearing in his mind. "I know plenty of people that I trust to show my face around and they've yet to stab me in the back. I'm sure there is someone you know that you trust with your well being. Relatives, neighbors, or perhaps summoners and champions?"

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
As Shen stopped moving backward, Sona haulted, looking back as if to ask what was wrong. Once Shen let go over her arm, she started leaned off toward that side, shaking considerably. It took her a minute, but she realized what he was doing; he was trying to get her to stand on her own.

Sona attempted as best she could to regain her balance, and with the help of her other arm, was able to just barely keep from falling over. This is was as close to standing alone as Sona believed she could get.

Shen shook his head, realizing she couldn't. "You'll learn to walk and stand on your own later I suppose for now you should stick to simple breathing procedures for your meditation procedures." He said. He looked at a clock. "I must head to the temple soon, so we'll have to end this. Perhaps another time you can come here again and we could continue where you left off?"

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

"Hmph." She jerks her gaze to the side with a stubborn look, "Nope." Which was... mostly a lie. She did trust a select couple of people. Muttering lightly, "Nobody can be trusted.." Frowning a bit at her own words, she'd level her gaze upon him again and shook her head, "No family.. nobody to trust.. Someone took them away a long time ago."

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen shook his head, realizing she couldn't. "You'll learn to walk and stand on your own later I suppose for now you should stick to simple breathing procedures for your meditation procedures." He said. He looked at a clock. "I must head to the temple soon, so we'll have to end this. Perhaps another time you can come here again and we could continue where you left off?"

Sona smiled, feeling as though she had acomplished running a marathon after being able to 'walk.' She nodded back at Shen before grabbing her instrument.

♪Thanks for your help, ♪ Sona played out, lifting herself, ♪I'll be sure to come back as soon as I am, provided you would be available at the time.♪

Sona bowed toward Shen, ♪I shale see you on the fields sometime soon then.♪

Ask Shenn

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona smiled, feeling as though she had acomplished running a marathon after being able to 'walk.' She nodded back at Shen before grabbing her instrument.

♪Thanks for your help, ♪ Sona played out, lifting herself, ♪I'll be sure to come back as soon as I am, provided you would be available at the time.♪

Sona bowed toward Shen, ♪I shale see you on the fields sometime soon then.♪

Shen bowed back to her, "See you on the Fields Maven." He said. He opened the door for her so that she wouldn't need to, considering she had her instrument with her.
Quote:
JadeKitten:
"Hmph." She jerks her gaze to the side with a stubborn look, "Nope." Which was... mostly a lie. She did trust a select couple of people. Muttering lightly, "Nobody can be trusted.." Frowning a bit at her own words, she'd level her gaze upon him again and shook her head, "No family.. nobody to trust.. Someone took them away a long time ago."

Shen looked at her, putting his cup down. He could tell part of it was a lie, just by facial expression. He was trained for these kinds of moments. "So, who do you trust? I remember you mentioning Master Yi not to long ago. Do you two have a connection?"

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen bowed back to her, "See you on the Fields Maven." He said. He opened the door for her so that she wouldn't need to, considering she had her instrument with her.

Sona nodded back, flying out the door on a lovely tune that no doubt left a pleasant impression on Shen.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen looked at her, putting his cup down. He could tell part of it was a lie, just by facial expression. He was trained for these kinds of moments. "So, who do you trust? I remember you mentioning Master Yi not to long ago. Do you two have a connection?"

"No." She looked a bit shifty eyed, "Why does it matter?" Squinting an eye towards Shen with a small frown. After a moment of watching him, she'd sigh, "He's my mentor.."

Ask Shenn

01-05-2013

Shen nodded. "I thought so. Has he taught you Wuju Style yet? And what about his pupil Wukong? I'm sure you two have met."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen nodded. "I thought so. Has he taught you Wuju Style yet? And what about his pupil Wukong? I'm sure you two have met."

Her cheeks went red quickly at the mention of Wukong, tearing her gaze away from him as she covered everything but her eyes, "Mhm.." she says muffled through the blanket.