When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moastytoasty

04-03-2013

i remember i used to main teemo when i first started (please don't find me and kill me), but i like characters with more "utility". then i saw the lux laser for the first time and i crapped my pants, and instantly switched to her. i like orianna a lot too since she's so unique

Platypus King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Ahri day one. About three games in with her I suddenly realized that everything I was doing with her just made sense and flowed naturally. Some of the champs I play trying to learn well enough to add them to my roster don't have that natural flow and force me to think about what I'm doing before I actually do it.

Waymer1911

04-04-2013

Before I bought Diana, my main, I really loved to play Twisted Fate and Tryndamere.
Most games I was pretty indecisive about which one I wanted to play. So I thought, why don't I get a champion that is melee, but also a mage and a bit of a nuker? I went with Diana because I also wanted to try my hand at jungling, and whaddaya know, I loved it.

xDUMPWEEDx

04-05-2013

Garen. I picked Garen in the tutorials, but had to play 1 game as a free Pantheon to get enough IP to buy Garen. I just really enjoyed the playstyle, and after I bought Garen I never played anything else.

Felcobain

04-05-2013

i am glad to say i met vayne as the first champion i ever played the first champion i saw and the champion i couldn't stop playing at all Just .............AMAZING

Irelia PhD

04-09-2013

No crazy story I'm level 25 now and I accidentally took too long to pick a champ as I was being a noon and reading about a few..at the last counter it was Singed and I wasn't happy. But once in the game I killed everything so I kept him and was so happy. Also I saw that no one ever played him. Right now my mid lane main is mordekaiser I thought he looked cool as heck and played his mace like a guitar I did bad first few games until I found out you can throw W on yourself LOL. Also he just doesn't die and I had my first quad kill with him while I was mid dying.

Slavyzzz

04-12-2013

Start playing ranked and ask myself,
"who should I mid?"
I reply to myself,
"You know who's really pro, Anivia."
The End

Vycky

04-12-2013

I got sick of playing AD-carrys that ''didn't do enough damage'' so I picked up Vayne after hearing how godly her damage is late in the game.

There was one game where I was told ''don't focus the tank''. I focused the tank (with good reason) and the amount of damage I put out as Vayne got me a ''nevermind, tanks don't exist with Vayne on your team,'' and that sealed the marriage between me and The Night Hunter.

DarthOtaku

04-12-2013

I first met my love when I was ADC as Twitch (don't judge me, I was young and ignorant!) and someone came into support me that I had never seen before. I was dubious at first, wondering why they hadn't chosen Sona, or Leona, or Blitz to go into battle with me but I was willing to try new things. Then that first bubble dropped and I watched my opponents thrash helplessly in the air, and I giggled along with Twitch as I pumped them full of arrows. 5min into the game, I had 4 kills already and never saw my health go below half. With a flurry of waves and arrows, we carried that day hard and won a devestating victory. After that fight, I knew I had to have her. So a saved and saved until the day that I acquired 6300 ip and finally purchased:

NAMI!

Yes, the much-overlooked fish-princess is my favourite character. Support is my most often played role and she does it swimmingly. Her kit is versatile, powerful, and always useful. I love lurking at the fringes of the fight but having an enormous influence by tossing in stuns, heals and slows one after the other. And she's just so charming to listen to! Her background and voice-overs paint a picture of a kind-hearted soul who stumbled into power, not for its own sake, but because she was desperate to help others. Now, she finds herself in a strange world with strange people, doing her best to make it a little bit better. Plus, if you underestimate her she will mess you up!
I play a lot of champs but Nami will always be my favourite!

Master Gorgonio

04-13-2013

Well ziggs became my main at level six he just clicked with me and we'll I thought this was the most perfect champion. Well I do really good even though some say he is kinda bad