When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOriginalDino

02-18-2013

I started with alistar as my first champion i ever played, after that I have been all about the cc. So naturally I starter playing Nautilus and ever since, I have become one of the few naut laners. am dabbing into lulu though

Zinzon

02-19-2013

I started playing 3 years ago and i can't count the number of time i changed... The only thing i know is used to main blitzcrank because after i saw a OP blitz (almost an aimbot)and i said to myself "How can blitz be so good???Usually people tend to suck with him".Then i proceeded to main him and kick so ass. After a while i extended my previous reflexion to another sleepy champion: Heimerdinger. I cant count the number of game i lost with him lol! But i liked playing him alot so i continued loosing games. Until i became a really good heimer being able to land my grenade 70% even if they are not next to me! This way i learned that even BAD CHAMPIONS are really good... They are just misunderstood. And i really enjoy stomping high tier champion with him along with receiving commentary like :"dude your the best heimer i've seen". HaHa

Deragaroth

02-19-2013

My main was lee sin. He was the

AnAggravatedPimp

02-19-2013

Riven. I read her lore and fell in love with her backstory. Then her build is so versatile to the point where I started tanking with her for awhile. Lvl 13 was when I got her and I knew she was the one the first time I heard TRIPLE KILL!

Kahleesie

02-19-2013

When I first joined I looked through every single champion; reading their lore and their skill set. My first purchase was Janna because it looked like she would fit my playstyle. I still main her today.

Hawko0313

02-20-2013

i pretty much wanted to play kayle from the start you know we all hed that one champ and i could actually build anything on her (she had the AD/AP % crossover passive) and it was great essentially i felt at the time she was an under used champion who was quite powerful. I remember getting compliments on playing kayle well from people i didn't know buying her skins until now i guess shes the champ i play when i wanna win or babysit a friend

soulnight115

04-03-2013

After my first game against beginner difficulty bots with 15 something deaths as nocturne, (still don't know how i did that) I was looking through the roster of available champions when i randomly clicked on Anivia. Looked at her abilities, tried her out in a game, loved her, tried on a higher difficulty, died a lot, hated her for her squishiness, got more practice with her, loved her again, and now she is my goto champion.

Now if i could just learn to master that wall...

chaos emporer

04-03-2013

my main champ is Shyvanna ever sins i started playing and saw her i was like ''i wanna the big dragon that kills anything in my way'' but after long hard matches i finnally got her and i was able to win or lose matches with more then 10 kills(ofcourse sometimes the death toll are higher) as shyvanna every match i played as shyvanna poeple say she is a terrible one to play as and i end up destroyer the other teams turret right after mid lane does,after that i learned how do lone lane as shyv and let me tell she is the beast(either litterly) in lone lane

buneter

04-03-2013

I rember looking throug an app on my phone and seeing the all-star Akali skin and I fell in love with it I had like 100 IP at the time and so I played like 24/7 to get her I got up to 3000 when patch day came up and it was the patch to take all star Akali out of the game :'( but I figured I should get her anyway
now I was new to burst champs so I saw a tank build to her and played that forever until I decided to try and play her burst again and I fell in love with her again and now I think im the best Akali player in bronze league and maybe silver league

Kultunas

04-03-2013

Date: Specific Time Unknown, Season One
Map: Summoner's Rift
Chosen Champion: Singed, the Mad Chemist

Before anything else, the very first Champion I played (and one of the few times he's ever been on the free week) was the Mad Chemist himself. Back when his ultimate boosted all of his stats, including attack speed and reduced the duration of stuns/fears/etc. on him. He was fantastic; such a fluid and destructive champion, his very presence announcing the death of those who approached him. Seeing that one desperate Warwick chase you across the jungle, only to smile softly as you hear the announcer cry out "You have slain an enemy!" But the moment where I knew Singed was my main was a bit later.

We were getting destroyed in a League match. I can't even remember the teams anymore, all I knew was that we were down to our last line of turrets, and we lost bottom inhibitor. We were screwed. I knew we were screwed. I politely asked in chat:
"Does anyone mind if I BS the last five minutes?"
Response: "Go for it."
I trade out my boots for berserker's greaves, buy a Nashor's Tooth, check my Deathcap and ROA's, and run along with Archangel's for the hell of it. I run to top lane, pop ghost, pop ult, and shout "I"M F*CKIN INSAAAAAAAAANE!" And begin pushing.
"Your team has destroyed a turret."
"Your team has destroyed a turet!"
"Your team has destroyed an inhibitor!"
"An enemy has been slain!"
"Your team has destroyed a turret!"
"Your team has destroyed an inhibitor!"
"SHUT DOWN!"
"You have slain an enemy!"

Just constantly tearing things apart, healing right back up and murdering the hell out of everyone. At that point my team just rushed mid and took the win. Turned around the game completely and won us the game. Hence why I dislike surrendering, and why I will always keep Singed as my main. Because on that day, I was what the Mad Chemist was meant to be; that one unstoppable, insane force of toxic death that rampages through the enemy line, taking lives even after his own is stolen.

Singed was my first, and Singed is my main. Always will be.