When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vycky

10-19-2012

Some friends of mine showed me League of Legends and while I was saving up some IP for my second champion, they said they needed an AD-Carry to fit into their team composition. I asked which champion I should buy and they suggested Caitlyn because she had godly ranged attacks. I bought her and she has become my main to this day.

Later, I bought Vayne and mained her as well and still giggle whenever I hear ''Focus Vayne'' from allies or enemies.

NamelessFish

10-20-2012

I was wandering through the descriptions of heroes looking for something.....not like everything else.

Then I come across this short feller with an afro and wrench sticking out of his hair. So i gave him a good look over. Then i saw the words Turrets, Grenades, And Rockets.....but most importantly.....TURRETS.

I saved up for em and started to play him and noticed something.....THE TURRETS CHANGE COLOR....and THE BULLETS DO TOO!

Iv been in love with Mr Afro Soul ever since ^w^

DEN15 512

10-20-2012

I was browsing through LOL library for a high difficulty AP caster, when I came across Xerath. He looks cool, his skills look cool, and he has crazy range. I had 6300 ip at the time, so I splurged on him. Never looked back.

Wickian

10-20-2012

lulu support because I don't like fighting over slots and always get pushed into support.

BloodFungus

10-20-2012

My first character I have ever played, he looked wise and powerful and in game he confused me but ever time he was free I payed him over and over till I gave in and bought him.

Able to drop 500 damage use a skill then drop it again wait 4 seconds before listening for that kill. Able to Kill a ulted Tryn with little trouble as he runs away attempting to live. I have seen him kill people at spawn, as well as get a kill that I was not attempting to get. and in the Heart of the battle his ult, Amazing piece of work, This ability has turned the tied of battle. I have also seen 0 deaths from a champion

Zilean Amazing champion just not useful in every battle.

Myrthrei

10-20-2012

My main is Katarina,and i first saw her ,what,five months ago?Ive been hooked ever since,I pretty much beat anyone now,idk,when you see your main,you just know,i guess.

S1GH

10-20-2012

When I first started playing, I thought Kayle looked pretty cool and she was free. I bought her because she was only 450 IP. And then played mostly her until level 30.

My main is currently Katarina because her kit fits my playstyle perfectly (high damage, high mobility, sexy)

shakemmz

10-21-2012

My mains are singed and kat.

For singed it's mainly because I was tired of dying all the time so I wanted someone tanky but easy to use. With him I can press q and run around all day. So he fit everything I wanted. I went off him a little bit when I found Kat on a f2p week. That week I played SO many games as her, mainly cause of shunpo. I loooove her ability to either jump in and crush a fight or jump out and escape with it. So she became my main. A few months ago started using singed again and remembered why I loved him, so now I mainly use those 2, with occasional sona/soraka if I want/need to support

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
After playing Wukong and Poppy exclusively for about 200 games... I gave GP a try and liked his versatility/utility.

I like champs that can pretty much play any role so he suits me... regardless of his power-level.

it's oveRNNIIIINNNETHHOOOOUUUSSAAAAAAAAANNNNND!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuhGeeSher

10-22-2012

I have so many to choose from... but..
my favorite is Lux.. hands down. She beats anyone. I love her.
Low cooldowns, LaZZor, Slow, Shield... I'm in love. and her "Double Rainbow.. etc" "Well, a double rainbow is a etc.." is just the best.