Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tank Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillspawn

09-07-2010

Go in the middle of the enemy team, drop a shroom and press 'Stop'.
tank the damage for 4 seconds then become invisible. lolol.

You keep map control with shrooms, you can tank and blind phys carries. Also if you pack sunfires, you deal AoE damage to enemies stupid enough to stay where you went camo.

joshiez

09-08-2010

(Not sure if serious)

DepTii

09-08-2010

Do not want

Balorlord

09-08-2010

get rylais and frozen mallet and become a slow bot with a blind
>_>

Hypnor

09-08-2010

huh actually was thinking about this earlier today, sounds interesting but i don't think it would work to well...I may have to try it in a practice game

Dwarfling

09-08-2010

It'll work versus seasoned people that don't look at other people's item. You know, they'd go like "Raaaagh! Teemo! Must focus! Squisheee!" and you'd accomplish your goal of soaking the damage for your team.

Right?

MalfusX

09-08-2010

Uh, I thought he couldn't camo if he takes damage? Also, if you're playing a decent mushroom game, someone on their team probably has an oracle, so you're done anyway.

AreYouReady2Die

09-08-2010

It works pretty darn well 90% sure you cannot stealth while taking damage, but sunfire hits while stealthed..
My team was all caster, ranged with no crowd control, and I had the funds from killing my normal ad/as spec so I put on 2 sunfires with frozen malet, and phantom dancer from my normal build, sold my boots for archangel staff and frozen heart. Because as luck would have it
I was still in tank mastery on accident, so the like 2.5k extra mana gave me about 80 hp per 5 second regen (.3% of mana is ur hp per 5 regen extra). Was hillarious to tank pantheon, rammus, and xin at once. And because I had decent magic pen from mastery and runes I melted their faces off with ap abilities and they couldnn't run cause I alternated darts on each while sunfire ate them.

SLightly rougher to do if you have to protect urself from magic damage and physical, but its possible. And its a good break from the typical gameplay

AreYouReady2Die

09-08-2010

It works pretty darn well 90% sure you cannot stealth while taking damage, but sunfire hits while stealthed..
My team was all caster, ranged with no crowd control, and I had the funds from killing my normal ad/as spec so I put on 2 sunfires with frozen malet, and phantom dancer from my normal build, sold my boots for archangel staff and frozen heart. Because as luck would have it
I was still in tank mastery on accident, so the like 2.5k extra mana gave me about 80 hp per 5 second regen (.3% of mana is ur hp per 5 regen extra). Was hillarious to tank pantheon, rammus, and xin at once. And because I had decent magic pen from mastery and runes I melted their faces off with ap abilities and they couldnn't run cause I alternated darts on each while sunfire ate them.

SLightly rougher to do if you have to protect urself from magic damage and physical, but its possible. And its a good break from the typical gameplay

Carados

09-08-2010

Go sunfires and stealth somewhere. There is nothing wrong with this plan.