Shen, Blitz, Lux, Xin, or Pantheon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DIRT44

07-21-2012

Who is the best of these champs? In your opinion? Are they good for newbs like me, do they hold up as I progress through the ranks?

Easy or difficult to use?

Most fun?

Skylark

07-21-2012

no such things as best

all these champions do different things for different reasons

find out what roles you need to learn/ get better options as, make a list of champions who fill those roles, then research, research research

DIRT44

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilise View Post
no such things as best

all these champions do different things for different reasons
Yea, I know not one is the best per say, I was just asking in people's opinions who they thought would be the most viable of them all.

Kabuma

07-21-2012

Viable? I'd say Shen or Blitzcrank. You'll see them get banned much more often than any of these other champions in Ranked play.

I Shake Babies

07-21-2012

Shen = Permabanned in most higher level matches.
Blitz = Can't say much but if you prefer more passive playing (support/tank) landing a grab here or there.
Lux = A BLAST to play, her skillshot combos are simply fun and rewarding to hit.
Xin = Never really had experience with, not seen to often either, he plays top and occasionally jungle in my experience.
Pantheon = Fun to play as well, his spear (Q) is absolutely deadly, especially when you start getting his passive ability buffed. His skyfall takes a bit of practice, but as do most other real abilities/skills. He plays more top lane, occasional jungle, an assassin type role eventually, hopping on the carry to burst them down.

The Dork Side

07-21-2012

I think shen is the best right now doe to the fact that hes almost always banned, doesn't have many lane counters, and dat ult.

However, I find lux to be the funnest by far.

DriedPrunes

07-21-2012

Shen is always ban but can win games if you KNOW what your doing. He's ban at all levels of the game

Blitz is but you have to practice using pulls and actually being a decent support. On Xin I have no idea. Pantheon can mid, top or jungle but I find him to be either hit or miss and falls off if he doesn't get fed.
I like blitz the most out of ur list

Firellius

07-21-2012

Shen, Blitz and Xin are probably the strongest. Xin is still in a balancing process so he's not a stable pick at the moment.

Lux is a strong option. Very fun to play and can be very influential if played right.

Pantheon is a decent option. I don't know him enough to say anything else about it.

DIRT44

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersith45 View Post
I think shen is the best right now doe to the fact that hes almost always banned, doesn't have many lane counters, and dat ult.

However, I find lux to be the funnest by far.
I'm sorry. I'm very new to the game.

What does a ban on a character entail? If I purchase a character, can I not use him in some cases?

Zodai

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple iShart View Post
Shen = Permabanned in most higher level matches.
Blitz = Can't say much but if you prefer more passive playing (support/tank) landing a grab here or there.
Lux = A BLAST to play, her skillshot combos are simply fun and rewarding to hit.
Xin = Never really had experience with, not seen to often either, he plays top and occasionally jungle in my experience.
Pantheon = Fun to play as well, his spear (Q) is absolutely deadly, especially when you start getting his passive ability buffed. His skyfall takes a bit of practice, but as do most other real abilities/skills. He plays more top lane, occasional jungle, an assassin type role eventually, hopping on the carry to burst them down.
Blitzcrack?

Passive?

FWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!