Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal... Why is there sometimes 1 report, sometimes 4-5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpankyJ

07-21-2012

How come some people show up on the Tribunal with only 1 report against them for say.. Intentional Feeding, and other times it is 4-5 reports?

Why does the second guy get more reports before he shows up to the Tribunal?

Another question.... Why is 90% of the people that show up @ the Tribunal reported for INTENTIONAL feeding, because they had a bad score and decided to curse out the team.

I Never see Griefing, and rarely see a case reported for the correct reason.. It is almost always Intentional Feeding and the guy goes 6/2/3 or something and just talked A LOT of trash and was rude the whole game. Should I pardon...? I mean he did NOT intentionally feed, but it does fall under other catagories he should have been reported under, but the reporter is lazy and chooses the same block it seems.

blindedsight

07-21-2012

If the person is in with one report, they are a repeat offender.

CoonSan CoonSan

07-21-2012

Some people go 6/3/8 but get pissed at the end of the game and just feed the last kill on purpose to end the game to troll the game and bring it to an end. Seen it happen like 25 times. Scores are very deceptive and trolls have evolved to make it look like they aren't trolling.

netkitten

07-21-2012

actually one report per game is enough to consider he was reported, i guess you mean those who has 1 reported game with one report there?

SpankyJ

07-21-2012

Yeah, I mean just 1 reported game/report showing for that person.

I Guess what I am trying to figure out is why everyone reports under Intentional Feeding? I see people go 1/11 and such all the time, but they are in the chat logs saying they are trying and this and that, and they have decent assist/creeps. I also look for clues from enemies/teamates saying they are feeding on PURPOSE, but I RARELY see it.. so they are NOT intentionally feeding, and should have been put under the Unskilled Player Category.

What I am attempting to sum up, I suppose, is why are people too lazy to put people they want action taken against in the correct category?

Gerrikk

07-21-2012

Quote:
SpankyJ:
How come some people show up on the Tribunal with only 1 report against them...and other times it is 4-5 reports?
Repeat offenders need less reports to get back to Tribunal. Also Riot mentioned that they sometimes split up the reports so you don't see all of them. Just judge based on what you see.

Remember also that the exact reason of the report does not matter beyond giving you a clue as to what to look for. You are really just judging that player for that game and any violations should mean a vote for punish regardless if they were reported for that specific reason.