Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attention bugsplat victims

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotchacovered

07-21-2012

I uninstalled LOL, uninstalled Pando Media Booster, deleted both Riot Games folder in the C Drive and the Pando Media Folder...reinstalled and it works fine! Try all of the above and let me know that it worked for you!!!!

Ornan

07-21-2012

Uh-huh. I hear Alt+F4 gets you free kills.

Blueyedemon

07-21-2012

Quote:
Gotchacovered:
I uninstalled LOL, uninstalled Pando Media Booster, deleted both Riot Games folder in the C Drive and the Pando Media Folder...reinstalled and it works fine! Try all of the above and let me know that it worked for you!!!!

this worked for me! Thank You!!!

Gotchacovered

07-21-2012

Quote:
Ornan:
Uh-huh. I hear Alt+F4 gets you free kills.

Ladies and gentlemen if you want to play the game ignore people, even senior member such as this one. Some kids never grow up!

It has worked for a couple of people. I know how much you want to be on the game so hurry up and we'll see you on the Rift!

Ornan

07-21-2012

Seeing you going around and posting a random "fix" without any sort of proof or amount of actual people who've confirmed that the method works is bound to make anyone savvy with the internet suspicious.

Gotchacovered

07-21-2012

Quote:
Ornan:
Seeing you going around and posting a random "fix" without any sort of proof or amount of actual people who've confirmed that the method works is bound to make anyone savvy with the internet suspicious.

Read above GENIUS

Peace!