Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Magic Resist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUnburned

07-21-2012

Quote:
CupcakeTrap:
Again, sarcastic.

But it does bring back fond memories of one of my pre-30 games, where an Annie bought two Deathcaps and was all-chatting "WTF HOW DID YOU KILL ME".

Post-game, I laughed with her about it and suggested next time she pick up some MR and let Tibbers buy his own hat.

I've read some Red claims (in the past) that Veigar's ult needed to stop scaling on the enemy's AP because it punished them for doing well. I really disagree. Stacking AP is still absolutely what they should be doing: it's just that it gives Veigar some anti-snowball power and solidifies his theme of "Veigar blows up mages".

It also fits delightfully with his thematic feel: tiny kitty mage, went insane for lack of snuggles, bullied in lanephase, takes vengeance later on. When you catch a hyper-fed Brand as Veigar and blow them to pieces, you basically have to start cackling IRL in a shrill Yordle-voice.

Maybe. I've been experimenting with Chalice, because MY SCRUB TEAMMATES DON'T GIVE ME BLUE jk love you guys. I think I would eventually turn that into Athene's, but it hasn't really come together yet.

I believe that'll be our next PSA targeted at junglers. Every year, thousands of mages go without the blue buff. Stuck at their own tower in mid with no mana, unable to help bot when Udyr comes down to f them up. 20 second cooldown on their abilities. But together, we can help stop this epidemic, by getting them the buff they so rightly deserve.

Anivia: I thought I was going to lose to that LeBlanc for sure. But then Lee sin got me the Blue Buff. Now, she sits on my mantle frozen in a block of solid ice. Thanks Lee!

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Quote:
TheUnburned:
I believe that'll be our next PSA targeted at junglers. Every year, thousands of mages go without the blue buff. Stuck at their own tower in mid with no mana, unable to help bot when Udyr comes down to f them up. 20 second cooldown on their abilities. But together, we can help stop this epidemic, by getting them the buff they so rightly deserve.

Anivia: I thought I was going to lose to that LeBlanc for sure. But then Lee sin got me the Blue Buff. Now, she sits on my mantle frozen in a block of solid ice. Thanks Lee!

This is Veigar. He is a tiny kitty with a hat bigger than he is. He has almost no mana. He does his best to fight off this Ryze, but his cooldowns are so high that he often must decide between harassing and farming.

For just a couple hundred HP of tanked Golem damage, you can give Veigar a blue buff, which will supply him with plenty of mana and lower cooldowns. We'll update you on his progress.

From the bottom of our hearts: thank you. But know that if the tables were turned, he would show you no mercy.

TheUnburned

07-21-2012

Quote:
CupcakeTrap:
This is Veigar. He is a tiny kitty with a hat bigger than he is. He has almost no mana. He does his best to fight off this Ryze, but his cooldowns are so high that he often must decide between harassing and farming.

For just a couple hundred HP of tanked Golem damage, you can give Veigar a blue buff, which will supply him with plenty of mana and lower cooldowns. We'll update you on his progress.

From the bottom of our hearts: thank you. But know that if the tables were turned, he would show you no mercy.

*sniffle* only a jungler with no heart could resist such a candid plea. (which I believe counts Fiddlesticks)