Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Penta that got away.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalameet

07-21-2012

On Rammus before the nerfs I just ran into them doing baron and then ult + taunt their carry and get a quadra kill... THEN THE STUPID EZREAL ULT KILLS TRYNDAMERE RIGHT AFTER HIS ULT

CommandShockwave

07-21-2012

After 1v5ing as a fed morde our eve (pre rework) came up and last hitted the 4 health nocturne with a Q while my auto attack was mid swing.

Was the first pentakill I was 100% positive I would get.

Was also my first pentakill.

Except I didn't get a pentakill F*CK YOU EVE!!

Tavilicious

07-21-2012

Its happened a few times on my main (Ahri), this last time really got to me because it was a buddy in skype who got the first kill.

I acquired a quadra in the upper bush directly next to mid turret. I lost it 1 minute beforehand and they decided that that was the perfect spot to set up a gank. Send one or two mid and have the rest in that bush.

Terrible idea to initiate, but we had nothing to lose and that fight sealed the game as I Q killed 2 people, acquired 1 more from Fox Fire and then auto hit the last guy as he was scrambling away.

But my friend...oh he felt my wrath

Fathootz

07-21-2012

Quote:
Altunova:
On Rammus before the nerfs I just ran into them doing baron and then ult + taunt their carry and get a quadra kill... THEN THE STUPID EZREAL ULT KILLS TRYNDAMERE RIGHT AFTER HIS ULT

amumu/rammus baron pentakills are the best xD