Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Penta that got away.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fathootz

07-21-2012

Tell a story about how you were so close to a penta but that pesky support or tank or mid ended up last hitting the 5th guy.

I almost had one last night, i was playing ezreal and it was just one of those games where u can do no wrong. My whole team was pushing bot and i noticed that the other teams ashe was away from her team so i went towards her while my team engaged the other 4. i took her out pretty fast and i turned around and blasted my ult down at the other enemies. Took out 3 of them for a quadra after amumu locked em down with his ult and just as i let off a mystic shot towards the sole survivor xerath's arcanopulse hit him first.
Was a fun game and a good team but that penta...she got away

XtremeApocalypse

07-21-2012

First time volibear. My lightning hands gets me a quadra (this was ARAB btw) and I was at the entrance to their fountain where i flinged and slowed their ryze, preventing his escape. I hit my W and it leaves him without about 23 ult, just was I was about t AA for the kill the AP blitzcrank on our team showed up, and the passive from his ult killed Ryze. I was in awe.

Trilithius

07-21-2012

This was a long time ago, before the buff to Heimerdinger's ultimate. I was playing with some friends one time as Heimer, and the enemy team dives us. I get ignored long enough that after three of my allies are dead, I'm still there and both turrets are going to town on the enemy team. I fired my rockets, instant triple. My turrets turn the fourth into Swiss cheese for the quadra. The last champ starts running, I try to calm down and lead him with my grenade. I fire and watch as it sails in slow motion towards the runner. I can almost hear the announcer shout out "PENTAKILL!" Inside I savor the coming of my first penta when all of a sudden I hear the shout of "DEMACIAAAA!" as my "friend" turned my prey into a crater while my grenade explodes over him in a useless shower of confetti half a second later. FUUU---

TheHatPerson

07-21-2012

soraka had to use her silence when he was 200 hp she had to

Bberger

07-21-2012

"DAAAAMN YOOOOOUUU TEEMO SHROOOOOM!"

- Half of my killing sprees in matches where Teemo spends most of his time shrooming escape paths.

basketofseals

07-21-2012

Playing Kat, I know not as legit, I got a quadra during the team fight and the leftover Malz was one shunpo away from death. He decides to be a scumbag and run despite me having over 50 movement speed on him and we were nowhere near his base. I chase him down, but not quickly enough

Original Hobbes

07-21-2012

Was master Yi in full highlander quad kill mode. Enemy Leona was running away with just a bar of health left and I was just about to kill her then Sion runs up and kills her with his Q right before I get to auto her. WOW I was so pissed.

ReXtArr

07-21-2012

A few days ago i had a quadra with ziggs, 3 with hiss ult, and a kill with his q.... and THAT FREAKING SONA RUN AWAY

Llamako Market

07-21-2012

OMG twice in 1 game..... I was katarina and my J4 ulted and we made a trap of doom... but then cass just HAS to Q and steal 2 of them.... and then again we made the trap of doom but brand used his pillar and kills 2 so i had 2 pentas stolen...

Arthur DP

07-21-2012

Was playing Nautilus, i lagged a bit during the fight so i couldn't see what was happening... when i came back i was at triple kill and i see that mighty support standing alone... Bam flash shield and riptide her face. Finally get to quadra, aligning my drag on the garen, get it stun ande when he's around 70 hp he flash away with my ignite...
One tick... Two t__________________ SURRENDER.

I might have raged a bit to the ennemy team after this...