Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm sitting here and still waiting for any news about Soraka..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirana Arashi

07-21-2012

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to bother with this post , but I feel like I can't wait much anymore. I've said countless times that Soraka is basically my favorite support , not only because of the Abilities/kit she has but also because of her character and personality(I adore that Unicorn woman that throws bananas and looks for peace of mind!). Anyway , It's been a while since I could read some news about her Visual remake/Remodel , and I'm starting to wonder when is it going to be finished , I think her in-game model and animations deserve some love , It's a bit frustrating to see my poor Soraka with the current model she has.

So please , If a Rioter or anyone can provide some information of when It's going to be done or at least some clue I would appreciate It.

Have a good day everyone. Peace.