Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why didn't I get a Warning before Suspension?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OpaqueFuture

07-21-2012

I feel like there should have been some forewarning by way of email or something that would tell me about any "behavioral mishaps" or whatever. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I was reading up on the Tribunal FAQ's and it said that players receive warnings before any action is taken towards the suspension of their account. Why did I not get one?

Lullabye

07-21-2012

Because you're a unique and special snowflake.

OpaqueFuture

07-21-2012

Real answer please =( Anything??

Zodiark

07-21-2012

Did you check your junk folder? Are you sure you signed up using the email you were on?

Ayrennar

07-21-2012

Suspension is your warning?

Yobber

07-21-2012

Quote:
OpaqueFuture:
I feel like there should have been some forewarning by way of email or something that would tell me about any "behavioral mishaps" or whatever. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I was reading up on the Tribunal FAQ's and it said that players receive warnings before any action is taken towards the suspension of their account. Why did I not get one?

Stop calling people ****ers *****es and ******s, and you might get a warning next time.

Also, you may have been suspended due to leaves?

deepbluereason

07-21-2012

The suspension is a warning. Keep up your behavior and it becomes permanent. You honestly think trolls would care or even notice if all Riot did for a warning was wag their finger?

OpaqueFuture

07-21-2012

Quote:
Jack Sidharth:
Did you check your junk folder? Are you sure you signed up using the email you were on?

Yes I am positive, there was no forewarning whatsoever, and I receive newsletters from riot and everything. No junk folder, nothing, just not here and I don't think it's fair. This would have never happened had I been warned.

OpaqueFuture

07-21-2012

Quote:
Yobber:
Stop calling people ****ers *****es and ******s, and you might get a warning next time.

Also, you may have been suspended due to leaves?

I have never EVER left a game intentionally in my two years of playing this game, that's a sick thing to do and I don't plan on ever doing it either. All If have ever done is gotten mad at trolls and said some pretty mean things to them, not gonna lie, which I know I have to take a punishment for, but it pisses me off because I know that a warning would have cooled me down and this would have never happened...

Only Trundle Top

07-21-2012

Quote:
OpaqueFuture:
I have never EVER left a game intentionally in my two years of playing this game, that's a sick thing to do and I don't plan on ever doing it either. All If have ever done is gotten mad at trolls and said some pretty mean things to them, not gonna lie, which I know I have to take a punishment for, but it pisses me off because I know that a warning would have cooled me down and this would have never happened...

a suspension is a waring.... Its not lie you were perma banned right out of the gate.