Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
Ayyy:
Your arguments this entire topic is about how darius is not OP.

I gave what the argument has transformed into since he was released. And you still argue the same thing, rather than argue against what I said. When I brought it up, you simply bring up this petty attempt at an insult.

Sr, I don't think you understand how a decent argument plays out. I brought up the fact that he's a one trick pony and boring. You tried to bring up garen, but even garen can survive through counters, and people he counters can still somewhat do alright. You tried to say garen was a counter to darius, which i find false completely, since silence + spin does not do as much damage as darius autoattacking with his bleed (since garen has to be right next to him), followed by abilities after the silence ends. His passive keeps garen's passive from activating as well. Darius's counter is ranged and kiting, not outdamaging, since no one can out damage him.

Stop saying he's easily countered and then bringing up poor counters. The only good one I've seen thus far from you is Kayle.

((You tried to say garen was a counter to darius, which i find false completely, since silence + spin does not do as much damage as darius autoattacking with his bleed (since garen has to be right next to him), followed by abilities after the silence ends.))

You sir make zero sense, how does one AA while being out of range of AA while both being melee?