Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jappleack

07-21-2012

Quote:
BiggieJohn:
Blitzcrank does have passive dmg over time after lvl 6. The other part of his ult?

Except that isn't damage over time. If Blitz's ult passive is dot then auto attacks are dot, spells are dot, because they do damage, and, if given time, they will do more damage. So no.

Areotix

07-21-2012

so dont ever get close to him. ever even if you have to stand at the back of the fountain do not get anywhere near him. that what you saying?

72 Pillars

07-21-2012

Quote:
BiggieJohn:
I've had zero issues with dealing with Darius so far, sure hes going to pop the squishies if you let him.

why are you letting him?

If you're worried someone will feed him just ban him.

Huh? I don't have problems with Darius...why did you assume that? Also i'm not ranked and have only played Blind pick...there are no bans.

Ayyy

07-21-2012

Quote:
BiggieJohn:
Blitzcrank does have passive dmg over time after lvl 6. The other part of his ult?

False. If you use your ult to deal damage, it does NOT deal anymore damage, since the passive comes off while the ult is on cooldown. And it doesn't do enough damage to warrant not use the ult.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
Jappleack:
Except that isn't damage over time. If Blitz's ult passive is dot then auto attacks are dot, spells are dot, because they do damage, and, if given time, they will do more damage. So no.

No one mentioned dots at all. He said passive dmg. passive is over time.

Over time implies over a duration dmg is applied, that can be done in increments or all at once when a time limmit has been reached.

Mr PoopyMan

07-21-2012

Quote:
BiggieJohn:

Blitzcrank has longer reach than darius grab to warrant blocking of creeps.

The true dmg is only doing "chunks" if you're letting him do the first part which is hit you for free.

watch the zone video.

I'm not watching a 3 year old outdated video that has no relevance to what's being described here.

He builds GP10, ult hits 700s+. Makes sense.

Blitzcrank's Ultimate passive is magic damage - Counterable with Magic Resist.
Blitzcrank's grab can only pull ONE unit, and line of fire must be cleared - Counterable by staying behind minions.
Darius passive - stacks bleeding damage overtime (also giving him a movement speed boost)
Darius E - Pulls all objects to him in line of fire. (range: 550), on par with MOST ranged units auto attack range)
Darius Q - Scales high damage with Darius E passive (25% armor pen).
Darius R - 680 BASE damage on his ultimate, scales 1.5 bonus AD at 5 stacks.
Darius W - Slows attack speed and movement speed.

What do you mean letting him hit you for free? Should I hit him back if I get grabbed so he can build up his stacks easier? If I get close, Es me in (1 stack right there), auto attacks (second stack), Qs me (another stack), auto attack (resets attack timer on Q, 4th stack), and then his W, which slows my attack speed and movement speed, while he is gaining movement speed from his passive.

I don't see at all how Blitzcrank relates to him other than a similar pull method.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
Areotix:
so dont ever get close to him. ever even if you have to stand at the back of the fountain do not get anywhere near him. that what you saying?

Pretty much, if you have to do this then perhaps you should really work on learning other champs.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
Mr PoopyMan:
I'm not watching a 3 year old outdated video that has no relevance to what's being described here.

He builds GP10, ult hits 700s+. Makes sense.

Blitzcrank's Ultimate passive is magic damage - Counterable with Magic Resist.
Blitzcrank's grab can only pull ONE unit, and line of fire must be cleared - Counterable by staying behind minions.
Darius passive - stacks bleeding damage overtime (also giving him a movement speed boost)
Darius E - Pulls all objects to him in line of fire.
Darius Q - Scales high damage with Darius E passive (25% armor pen).
Darius R - 680 BASE damage on his ultimate, scales 1.5 bonus AD at 5 stacks.
Darius W - Slows attack speed and movement speed.

What do you mean letting him hit you for free? Should I hit him back if I get grabbed so he can build up his stacks easier? If I get close, Es me in (1 stack right there), auto attacks (second stack), Qs me (another stack), auto attack (resets attack timer on Q, 4th stack), and then his W, which slows my attack speed and movement speed, while he is gaining movement speed from his passive.

I don't see at all how Blitzcrank relates to him other than a similar pull method.

All if's. If he lands his grab, if he gets 5 stacks. I must assume you're just letting him do this then. 700+ if you let him hit you 5 times.

You control those if's bra. If you have a snare he never touches you, if you have a stun he never touches you, if you out range him he never gets close to you.

Brianmc

07-21-2012

OP plays darius and trying to make him seem legit. Thats it because he is just being bias to him. Dude we all know darius is your main and you run around ksing everyone and trying to justify it...

Mr PoopyMan

07-21-2012

Quote:
BiggieJohn:
All if's. If he lands his grab, if he gets 5 stacks. I must assume you're just letting him do this then. 700+ if you let him hit you 5 times.

You control those if's bra. If you have a snare he never touches you, if you have a stun he never touches you, if you out range him he never gets close to you.

If you recommend being zoned by him then I seriously question your performance in-game.