Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

He's not OP guys.

He penalizes bad positioning players.

When does his ult come in? most likely you're running letting him hit you for free to get 5 stacks of his passive.

Why are you running to allow him to free hit? Your positioning is fail most likely. Pretty sure there was a guide made by a former Riot employee to teach "Positioning".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxGQ3gWdrM

Mr PoopyMan

07-21-2012

stfu and die

Finn the Human

07-21-2012

He ****s on people because all he has to do is wait till you come within range of his pull which is 550.

Then he gets instant 3-4 stacks of hemorrhage on you because W resets the attack timer and Q adds 1.

EDIT: And if you manage to outfarm him, outkill him, outkite him, I-can-go-on him, he'll still turn around at level six and middle finger laning phase like it never existed.

Mr PoopyMan

07-21-2012

Quote:
Tons of ƒapping:
He ****s on people because all he has to do is wait till you come within range of his pull which is 550.

Then he gets instant 3-4 stacks of hemorrhage on you because W resets the attack timer and Q adds 1.

According to OP, you're bad.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
Tons of ƒ:

and blitzcrank knocks you up and then silences you after a pull.

doesn't mean its broke, it punishes bad positioning players.

Mr PoopyMan

07-21-2012

Quote:
BiggieJohn:
and blitzcrank knocks you up and then silences you after a pull.

doesn't mean its broke, it punishes bad positioning players.

I wasn't aware Blitzcrank had a passive that does damage overtime. I wasn't aware Blitzcrank can grab through minions. I wasn't aware Blitzcrank had true damage that can chunk you by himself.

In b4 downvote.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
Mr PoopyMan:
I wasn't aware Blitzcrank had a passive that does damage overtime. I wasn't aware Blitzcrank can grab through minions. I wasn't aware Blitzcrank had true damage that can chunk you by himself.

In b4 downvote.

Blitzcrank does have passive dmg over time after lvl 6. The other part of his ult?

Blitzcrank has longer reach than darius grab to warrant blocking of creeps.

The true dmg is only doing "chunks" if you're letting him do the first part which is hit you for free.

watch the zone video.

Brianmc

07-21-2012

OP is dumb

72 Pillars

07-21-2012

Okay fair enough....you win OP.

BiggieJohn

07-21-2012

Quote:
TTKD345:
Okay fair enough....you win OP.

I've had zero issues dealing with Darius so far, sure hes going to pop the squishies if you let him.

why are you letting him?

If you're worried someone will feed him just ban him.

You can also pick champs with cc just to deal with it, or out range him completely. That thing called counter picking.