Starter Jungler Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandorotheslayer

07-20-2012

Like the title says I'm going to start jungling and I need a good starter any suggestions? (P.S I don't like nunu)

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Warwick is usually recommended.

Dimkal

07-20-2012

as said WW is a great starter jungler, start out with a cloth armor and 5 health pots.

get a leash from someone, if possible ask if they can hang out for a while and help kill the neutral monster if you are worried about it

most junglers tend to have similar qualities, most are either tanky/dps or very fast at doing alot of dmg quick (first to come to mind would be alistar and mundo for tanky dps... and for fast clearing would be either shaco nocturne or lee sin )

start at blue buff if your champ is dependent on mana usage then work your way around to red clearning out the wolfs and wraiths then hitting red (use pots as you see fit) once red is out look around and if you see a lane were the enemy is almost to your turrent that is a great lane to gank, try to call out a champ you want to be focused then run in and start trying to kill them (watch your health you are of no use to the lane if you are almost dead from your jungle)... this same process works if you go from red to blue just do everything as stated above just backwards.... if you dont use mana give blue buff off to mid lane it helps them big time

lastly a good build to go for is get wriggles lantern early game and go for gp5 items your goal is get the lanes fed not you (vary's from game to game i've seen a jungle lee sin carry his team within 25 mins)

i hoped this helped you

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Warwick, Trundle

Both have built in sustain and are really good for new players.

Saolue

07-20-2012

Nunu, easiest jungle I've ever done...
And my first actual jungler I learned... (Lulu doesn't count as a jungler haha, I guess she could, but for most, no)

thepantsparty

07-20-2012

Udyr - he's just as easy to jungle with as Warwick, only more useful.

DeathWishez

07-20-2012

udyr, tryndamere, warwick, amumu

Jonizhere

07-21-2012

I find riven to clear out the jungle pretty darn fast, but relient on red for slow.