Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rush bloodrazor or wriggles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takalah

09-08-2010

BR is a non-core, situational item. Build it when you need to.

Shinslammer

09-08-2010

I don't think anyone's brought up the fact yet that his ult will give you bloodrazor procs. Also, even if it isn't amazing damage, it is significant. Enough so that you can get JUST bloodrazor and focus on survivability after that.

Try that with lantern, and you won't be killing anything in teamfights. Lantern is for olaf imo.

EDIT: And its way better than greed. Greed is 1 gold every 10 seconds. You need to learn how math works.

1 ward is 90g. You get 1 every 180s. 90g/180s is .5g/s. not .5g/10s. You're looking at 5 gold per second here, effectively making it equivalent to 5 points in the greed mastery.

JohnCataldo

09-08-2010

Quote:
Shinslammer:
EDIT: And its way better than greed. Greed is 1 gold every 10 seconds. You need to learn how math works.

1 ward is 90g. You get 1 every 180s. 90g/180s is .5g/s. not .5g/10s. You're looking at 5 gold per second here, effectively making it equivalent to 5 points in the greed mastery.

You are right, I am wrong, but you are quite condescending to tell me I don't know "how math works". I just misremembered the numbers on greed. I admit I was lazy and didn't look it up. My bad. Sorry.

Still do not want.

Shinslammer

09-08-2010

Quote:
JohnCataldo:
You are right, I am wrong, but you are quite condescending to tell me I don't know "how math works". I just misremembered the numbers on greed. I admit I was lazy and didn't look it up. My bad. Sorry.

Still do not want.

sorry, no hard feelings.

For WW though, I don't want it either. Madred's for him.

For Olaf/Nunu though, Lantern all day ery day.