Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

For anyone who missed the Curse fight.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rorage

07-21-2012

Booooooooooooorin g ****

xSnowex

07-21-2012

Did he bring up elementz getting benched from clg? lol

Didn't saint get kicked from clg?

Xonra

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Quote:
Nizu:
I disagree.

Would you say that same advice to a sports team hoping to win the World Championship?

They're getting paid to be professional athletes, they have to act like it. That includes taking it seriously. That includes training. That does indeed include fixing mistakes.

It of course doesn't include 2am drunken beligerant rants that just turn the whole team against you.

Absolutely I would. Your focus is winning the GAME. If you are focusing on " This game will make me X dollars " Then you obviously aren't worried about the game, you are worried about your paycheck. But in most sports (including this eSport) if you focus on your GAME, then you improve, and that money you were so worried about will most likely increase.

No one said anything about not taking anything seriously or not training, so not sure where you pulled that from in my argument, as that is part of focusing on the game. I never said to not care about the money, but don't make it your primary focus and reason. Enjoy the game, get better at the game, continue to improve and improve your teammates, deal with the money. In that order.