Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

For anyone who missed the Curse fight.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnronTheGreat

07-21-2012

Quote:
Yoshi27:
implying elementz being nice means anything when theres million(s) of dollars on the line and he sucks

elementz sucks

Implying a drunken beligerant rage means anything when theres million(s) of dollars on the line. Saint needs his ass kicked, and to go to rehab.

PulverRyzed

07-21-2012

Just watched it, and Saint was being a huge faggot.

Improved Rally

07-21-2012

I think Saint crossed the line; not cool bro, not cool.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Not cool, Saint.

Xonra

Recruiter

07-21-2012

This Saint dude is a piece of trash. I'd be quitting that team and working a McDonalds till the team found a mature player that doesn't just drunk rant instead of articulating his problems like a real team player would. What an immature jerk.

Letkhar

07-21-2012

They need a coach.

Like, if they're really serious about this and want the money, they need someone who can help them communicate to each other, schedule their days, give them objective feedback, and HELP them be a team.

MAN1MAL

07-21-2012

lol'ing at the end where he has that "holy **** i'm an *******" moment.

Rpture Jarvan

07-21-2012

Everyone calling saint an ass, yet I bet everyone posting would do this if millions were on the line and there was little to no signs of improvement.

Markanaya

07-21-2012

Quote:
Reimstopper:
Everyone calling saint an ass, yet I bet everyone posting would do this if millions were on the line and there was little to no signs of improvement.

Get drunk and rage at a guy? Totally. That's the life. Wasted with people hating me.

Siegfryd

07-21-2012

Quote:
Reimstopper:

Plenty of other teams are in the same situation and yet they can be calm, rational individuals, saying there's money on the line is a bad excuse.