Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happened between Saint + Elementz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaphisto

07-21-2012

Sounds like it's StV's time of the month.

Oh and they handled the drunk better than I did. I would have put my elbow in his face - no more *****ing.

DarkDraven

07-21-2012

It's funny because stvicious was not wrong,his approach was bad,but his complain about the players not thinking by themselves and not trying to improve is 100% legit

Karanour

07-21-2012

Saintvicious used to play for CLG. Everyone on CLG is insufferable. This comes as no surprise to me.

Know I'm going to get downvoted for that comment, but on a more relevant note, why does everyone seem to have a problem with Elementz?

Also, I find it hard to believe that people think this raging drunkard retains any credibility when he just displays how insipid and pigheaded he is.

But, this is actually hilarious because Elementz gives no F's.

MAJOR EDIT: Listened to his entire rant. He makes good points about playing as a team in general. While he's very aggressive and could have gone about what he was doing a better way, it doesn't change the fact that he said some things with legitimate drive behind them.

Dengo

Recruiter

07-21-2012

It makes me sad that this whiny ****** replaced Crumbzz the most chill guy on the planet.

Vialley

07-21-2012

Curse blows biggest joke around SV trying to make them something but they dont take anything seriously espicially Elemetz laughing like a mental ****** patient

DrunkMedStudent

07-21-2012

Isn't electing himself leader and raging at everyone but himself why SV was kicked off CLG? Wonder if he'll even last the summer on Curse before getting lapaka'd out. And somehow his ego's so big, he thinks he can kick elementz off the team, lol. He's going to get a funny surprise if he tries. RoG site is way more important to Curse organization for getting a foothold into LoL than SV's 5k viewership.

Funniest part is Dyrus somehow gets mentioned in their argument and when SV starts gettiing the depression effects of being drunk and admits he's not the best jungler, then brings up nintendudeX explaining to him how much lanes influence counterjungling that Oddone figured outin Kiev but SV made fun of back then.