Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Carry out of Low ELO as Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andres X

07-21-2012

So, hey, I like jungling, I just started doing some ranked games, first ones were awesome, I was about to say "What's this hell ELO people talk about?", but eventually I started to get bad team players, real trolls and 1 or 2 laggers.
I hear that if you can't carry a team then you don't deserve to be in high ELO and stay low.
My question is, can you carry full team as a junger, and if so, which jungler would you say is better for this task?
I don't mind when just 1 dude feeds, but when I have a 0/10 bot and 0/4 top, I feel I can't do **** :l
Strongest junglers I can currently use are Nocturne, Udyr, Shyvana, Amumu and WW (and Shaco when he ain't banned) and I do ok with Lee and Mundo, but if you guys got other champs, I will learn and master them.
Thanks in advance.

SilverHellion

07-21-2012

You can carry as support if you are good enough. puregoldenboy made it maining Soraka.

Harrydesmart

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Nautilius, camp lanes for days.

LouisLeGros

07-21-2012

Strong ganks and/or strong team fight is needed if you want to carry from the jungle (unless you go a carry jungler and stomp, but if you could do that you wouldn't be asking for advice).

Maokai, Amumu, Nautilus, Alistar are all good and at low elo no one really exploits their weaknesses.

FramAlam

07-21-2012

Jax is pretty good if you can time your dodge right. And if you get fed late game, THERE IS NO STOPPING YOU.

îCe

07-21-2012

Use an actual Carry jungler.... Jax/Xin

Or use Yi and just backdoor/farm all day

That's what I did in season 1 and went from 800 to 1400 in the last month of the season.

suspec99

07-21-2012

Jungle Alistar can really give your lanes an advantage. If you're on blue team a lvl 2 gank top is almost always a guaranteed first blood.

Andres X

07-21-2012

Thx for all answers guys, yah I've been thinking about Jax, I will give it a go and see how it rolls, alternating with Amumu.

îCe

07-21-2012

Quote:
Subilin:
Thx for all answers guys, yah I've been thinking about Jax, I will give it a go and see how it rolls, alternating with Amumu.

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=25012

here is a good guide on jax. I started using it and I'm 70% in the jungle with him (maybe more I don't knwo I fail hard at top jax xD)

VVS Zahnee

07-21-2012

Honestly I recommend Hecarim. I've had some **** good success with him in the jungle. Very high kill potential and strong lvl 6 ganks. He runs so **** fast that even with wards the enemy doesn't have that much time to react. Especially low elo. And team fights he has strong initiation, sustain and utility.

I run 0/21/9 masteries going for all the +MS. MS masteries + MS quints + boots = 405 MS at lvl 1.

AD Marks, MS Quints, MR/lvl Glyphs and of course Armor Seals.

Start with boots 3 pots. 1 point in W. Get help with wolves -> leash on blue -> wraiths -> wolves -> red then gank. I usually put my 3rd level into W again for rank 2. Helps with sustain a bit. Then max Q, followed by W.

Itemization depends on their team comp but usually you go double GP10s. HoG/Philo, then get your boots 2 (usually merc treads). Follow that with a Frozen heart as your next item. After Frozen Heart go for Triforce. Start with phage and sheen. After triforce go for a maw. By then the game should be over lol.

Incredibly tanky, and mobile. You will notice that you can get a lot of clean up kills. Sometimes I'll be halfway across the map, be able to run at light speed to a lane, flash, ult and Q someone low and get the kill and the assist for our team. Seriously works. Try it!!!!