Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to solve the "I called it" dilemma.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotbeard

07-21-2012

Wait, what's wrong with calling? It communicates what role you do best in, as well as what you'd prefer...

Eh? That's just all around, unequivocally a good thing.

netkitten

07-21-2012

nope. atm a lot of people think that if they called first they will either get the role or they will have the sacred right to troll

and at the same time a few people think that it's not polite to take a role which was called and those calling jerks use these nice people as well

simmsinns

07-21-2012

Don't play ranked. Problem solved.

HolyPikeman

07-21-2012

Dumb noob answer, almost word for word,

"if Im good at a lane I should call it"

Dumb brain dead kids never even switch the words in the answer around. Notice also the entitlement.

Randith

07-21-2012

I usually call mid. As that is my strongest role. Haters gonna hate. I dont cry if i dont get it.

If im first pick i usually ask if anyone wants me to pick a champ to trade for later. If no one speaks up i usually just end up banning alistar and picking blitzcrank or another support.